9

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter, this one will be longer I promise

***********************************
"I want you to have this." Bokuto pulls out a wrapped present. "Open it."

You untie the ribbon carefully, and you tear away the beautiful golden paper, revealing a small box. You take the lid off the box and you find a golden necklace, a half heart charm strung on it. "Where's the other half?" You ask, clearly confused. You turn the charm around and you find some words embedded into the gold: B.K. & K. (first initial of y/n). Underneath it says 12.24, you smile. "You got the date wrong silly, it's December 23rd today."

"I'm asking you if you'll be my girlfriend, starting tomorrow. Also," he ruffles in his pocket. "The other half, is right here." He has a necklace too, but his is silver. The same words are embedded into the charm on his as well.

"What if I say no?" You tease.

"(y/n) will you, the cutest, prettiest, most perfect girl in the world, be my girlfriend.. starting tomorrow?"

"No.." You start.

"I understand." He cuts you off, disappointment instantly appears on his face.

"I'll definitely be your girlfriend starting tomorrow."

"You had me scared for a second, please don't do that to my heart again."

"What heart?"

"A bigger one than yours."

"Ouch. I take back my answer."

"Then I take back that necklace."

Laughing, you try to grab back the necklace he has snatched out of your hands. Damn it, he's tall.

"Pay up." He points at his cheek.

"I can't reach, smart one."

"Fine." He bends down, his hand also lowering subconsciously.

You pretend to go in for the kiss, but instead you grab the necklace and you make a run for it in your heels.

"OH YOU EVIL, COME BACK!" Bokuto chases you down the hall, following you down the stairs and into the dining hall. "(y/n) you didn't pay up. Looks like you don't get that necklace, hand it over."

Everyone watches on in amusement and anticipation. You smile and shake your head.

"Pay up or I'll tak-"

You plant the kiss on his lips to shut him up. "Looks like we just became official."

"Shit, I was going to keep this private for awhile."

"Too bad."

He bows to the crowd, who's cheering for the new couple and.. he picks you up and runs out of the room laughing.

***********************************
That night, Kiyoko and Yachi insisted on sleeping in the other manager room, allowing you and Bokuto to have some more alone time. Obviously, you two sleep on separate futons, a meter apart from each other.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight Owl Head."

"Goodnight Cutie."

"Did you just give me a nickname?"

"You've unofficially had that nickname on my phone for 2 months prior today, so no."

"Wow you were that love struck?"

"I was blown away entirely. Goodnight, sweet dreams." I love you, he mouths, but leaves the words unspoken.

5 minutes into the silence of the night, you hear him dragging his futon across the floor towards you. Your back suddenly becomes warm as he slips into your blanket.

"I'm seconds away from giving you a slap, don't try me. You better move now or else."

"I'm not scared of your black-belt threats remember? Can't I sleep with you in a non-sexual way? I promise I won't try anything." He wraps his arms around you, pulling you into his little cocoon.

"If you try anything-"

"I won't." He confirms.

The warmth takes over, and you fall asleep, still inside his little cocoon.

***********************************
"Morning." The groggy morning voice of Bokuto whispers in your ear.

"What time is it?" You ask, rubbing your eyes.

"Time to pay up." He turns to face you, and plants a kiss on the top of your head. He continues to plant kisses on your face, causing you to giggle and push him away.

*knock knock*

The door opens, and Kags, Kuroo, and Akaashi walk in. All smiling, except for your brother. You quickly pull away from Bokuto.

"Lovebirds, how'd you sleep?" Kuroo asks.

"Underclassman." Akaashi reminds Bokuto.

"We slept great, and nothing happened." Bokuto assures Akaashi and Kags.

"Did he try anything (y/n)?" Kags asks seriously.

"If he did, he wouldn't have survived til daylight."

Everyone snickers at your statement.

"Ready to head to breakfast? I hear they're making something special since today's Christmas Eve. and the last day of the training camp." Kuroo says. "Let's go, I'm starving."

"I just want bbq," Kags says, unaware of the spit drooling from his mouth.

"EW TOBIO YOU'RE NASTY." You punch his arm lightly.

"SAYS YOU AND BOKUTO, NASTY." He retorts back.

"HEY WHAT'D I DO, DON'T DRAG ME INTO YOUR SIBLING ARGUMENTS." Bokuto dramatically places his hand over his chest, pretending to be deeply offended.

"You guys are childish, let's go." Akaashi walks out of the room, all of you follow behind.

***********************************

A/n (again sorry): I can't stop with the sass, I'm sorry to those who don't enjoy it.