16

You wake up to the sound of someone banging on your door.

"Hey (y/n)! Your boyfriend's very hungover."

Opening the door you find Akaashi standing there, hand in his hair, leaning slightly against the wall.

"Damn." You mutter.

"What was that?" He chuckles a bit.

"Nothing, just thinking about how lucky a girl will be to have you Kashi."

"Bokuto's lucky to have you."

"He really is, isn't he?"

"Anyways, he's awake and clearly very hungover, let's go get him off his bed."

The two of you enter the room to find Bokuto sprawled out like a starfish on his stomach. "I regret those last 2 drinks."

"Regret isn't going to get you anywhere, we still have school. Get a move on mister." You whack the back of his head.

"I'm up, I'm up!"

"No you're not." Akaashi disagrees as usual.

"Jeez bro, can't you just agree with me for once?"

"No. I'm making pancakes for breakfast. Oh and Bokuto? Your parents have left for work already."

"Aw you're so sweet Kashi." You smile at him.

"I'm sweeter (y/n), that's why I'm your boyfriend."

"I don't want my boyfriend to be a better chef than me. Like your omelettes look like vomit."

"She just called you a bad cook, Gordon Ramsey style." Akaashi smirks a bit, and walks out of the room.

"You insult me but I still love you."

"I love me too, I'm the best." You give yourself a hug.

"That's not what you're supposed to say."

"Sumimasen. I meant, I love myself too. Much more formal."

Bokuto groans. He sits up on his bed, and grabs you, plopping you on his lap.
"You're supposed to say you love me."

"You love me, there I said it."

"SAY I LOVE YOU."

"You love me." You purposely try to piss him off, it's working.

"I guess you don't love me then." He pushes you off his lap.

You manage to get back on his lap, and leaning in to his cheek, you say, "I love you. Now go get ready for class."

"Hey, hey, hey! (y/n) loves me!!!"

***********************************
"Absolutely delicious," the only words you could stutter out after trying Akaashi's pancakes.

"Glad you like them." Kashi unties his manly ass apron and hangs it back into the closet.

"You have to teach me how to make this Akaashi." Mouth full, Bokuto struggles to make his words clear.

"-5 points for poor manners at the table." You point at where some of the food has landed from his mouth onto the table.

"You've got to stop losing points Bokuto, even though I'm not sure if they have meaning or not."

"What do the points mean???"

"Well, if you reach -25, you will not receive any pda from me for a week. -50, 2 weeks, -75, 3 weeks, etc. If you get +10, 20, 30, etc. well we'll see once you reach it. You're at -15, watch out!!"

"That's complicated cutie, can we please not do that?" The Owl Head props his head on his hands and stares at you, trying to act cute.

"Stop trying to act cute, I'm not falling for that." You boop his nose, and he flinches.

"Ok lovebirds, lets get to school. I don't want to see this pda go down."

***********************************
~Major Time Skip~ (sorry)
After the Karasuno and Shiratorizawa match, when Sensei announces that Kags has been invited to the national youth intensive training camp.
***********************************
"What?!?" The whole team exclaims, surprised, shocked, and all the emotions in between.

"TOBIOOOO!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU." You run to hug your little brother, who is for once, smiling. "I love you so much, and I'm so so so proud."

"I love you too. Thank you (y/n)." He hugs back tightly.

"Ew sibling loveeeeeeee!" The bright ray of sunshine points towards you two.

"Oh shut up Hinata, you dumbass!"

"Best of luck Kageyama." The third-years pat his head, back, and Suga pulls him into an embrace.

"Make us proud." Daichi nods, and Kags smirks back.

***********************************
Cutie: Kags is going to the Youth National Training Camp!!!

Owl Head: congrats & me too???

Cutie: what?

Owl Head: I'm going too???

Cutie: but you're graduating very soon

Owl Head: that does not mean I'm not still high-school age >:( No congrats for your boyfriend?

Cutie: Fine... CONGRATS❤️ but that means we'll be further apart.. where is it held this year?

Owl Head: tokyo, so still the same distance.. maybe you could apply for manager? You could see both me and Kags :))

Cutie: awh youre so sweet but i really cant

Owl Head: ily❤️  and it's alright

Cutie: I love you too💕

Owl Head: hafta get back to the team, ttyl

Cutie: byee Hoot!