Chapter 25

A few years passed and people donated land so that there can be a castle in the middle of the kingdom instead on two separate ends. You and Ryan both said it wasn't necessary but people did anyway. Since you and Ryan got married that meant the two the kingdoms are finally united. The castle was built pretty fast and you were able to move into right away. You both still work at Achievement Hunter while being able to take care of the whole kingdom. The name of kingdom? Mine Isle. Gavin thought it was stupid but Geoff said it was better than England, everyone agreed. With the building of the castle and working some things out with the unity of the two kingdoms, you and Ryan never thought about having a child, but now that everything has calmed down you finally decided to have one. 9 months later, Clare Haywood was born, she is everything you and Ryan wanted in a child. 

One night after putting Clare to sleep for the night you grabbed your laptop and climbed into bed, a few minutes later Ryan joined you.

"What are you doing baby?" Ryan said kissing your check.

"Writing our story." 

"We have a crazy one don't we." 

"Yea we do, but i like it like that." 

"So do I." Ryan said as you put your laptop down and cuddled with Ryan. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too."

The End~