Chapter 15

You got out of work before Ryan, so when Ryan got off from work he would usually call you to see if you wanted to hang out and being the lazy person you are you just tell him to come to your place so you don't have to go out. 

---May 16th a Friday---

You and Ryan are on the phone, you are laying in bed and Ryan is in his car, he just got off from work.

"So what are you doing tonight (Y/N)?" Ryan said.

"Nothing, waiting for the minecraft lets play to come out like very Friday. What are you up to?"

"Nothing.  Want to uhm go out to dinner with me?" Ryan asked nervously.

"Did you just attempt to ask me out on date?" You said giggling.

"Uh.. yess.."

"Were are you taking me?" you got out of bed and started to look for fancier clothes just in case he decided to take you some were fancy. It takes you a while to find fancy clothes you like.

"Italian?" 

"Sounds great, give me time to shower, ill call you when you can pick me up." 

"Alright. That sounds perfect."

You than said your good byes and showered and got ready for your date. Ryan also went home and took a quick shower.

When you got out of the shower you still didn't know what you wanted to wear. Although you narrowed it down. You wanted to wear a dark colored shirt so you could wear your black bra because it makes your chest look better and your navy blue skinny jeans, they are your favorite pear of jeans and with the right top they can look fancy, with your black boots. Finally you decided on a long self black shirt, were the selves were lace, after your did your hair. You called Ryan and apologized for taking so long, he said it was alright and that he was in hes way. You put on some lip gloss, than put your boots on. Than door bell rang a few minutes later, you opened it to see Ryan standing there with a black button down shirt on and dark jeans to match. 

"You look beautiful." Ryan said.

"Thank you, you look quite handsome yourself."

You than locked your door and Ryan walked you to his car and open the door for you, once you were in he closed it for you as well.

The date was perfect, after dinner you decided to go to the old park and take a walk before going back to your place. While walking he interwinded his hand with yours, you couldn't help but grab hes hand back. The date couldn't have been any better. It was just absolute perfection.

You just got home from and you invited Ryan to come in and stay for a while, you quickly ran upstairs to your room and changed in your pajamas. Ryan didn't mind. You are usually in pajamas when you guys hang out anyway and the fact that you just got back from a date didn't change that. Ryan opened the top few button on his shirt to be more comfortable, he was wearing a white under shirt underneath so it better all that much if it was buttoned or not. You decided to check YouTube to see if the minecraft episode was uploaded. It was.

"You want to watch it? I don't mind watching it with you." Ryan said.

"I'll watch it later. I'm sure you don't want to watch it, you're in it."

"Its fine. I'm sure it was one that recorded a while ago so i may not even remember what happened in it."

"Alright." You than cuddled again Ryan who was sitting on the couch and placed your iPad on you lap and made it so you can both see the screen. 

"Oh, before we start watching it, i have a question for you." 

"What is it?" 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!" You said than hugged him the best you could while basically sitting on top of him. You than started the video and hugged Ryan tight and kissed his neck every time he said something or found absolutely adorable. Although it was hard for you find something that he does that isn't absolutely adorable.