Chaper 13

When you got to stage 5 Ray gave you a quick tour than went into the office.

"Sorry I'm late, had to give a friend a quick tour, take a seat on the couch." Ray said. You took a seat on the couch like he said to.

"Its cool." Geoff said focused on hes work. No one looked or anything their just continued with there work.

You took out your phone and checked Twitter than Wattpad, nothing new. The others still didn't notice you were here.

"Ryan, why can't a triangle be more than 180 degrees." Gavin said.

"Here we go again." Michael said.

"Gavin, we learned this in 10th grade! Anymore than 180 degrees just wouldn't be a triangle! Do i need to draw it for you?! Or somehow found our old geometry teacher?!" You said.

"(Y/N)??!!" Everyone but Geoff and Ray said. Ray laughed hes ass off and Geoff looked at you in disbelief.

"Why are you laughing you know she was here?" Michael said.

"Yea, i said when i walked in, 'had to give a friend a quick tour', if you looked up to see who it was you would have known it was her!"

"Good to see you guys again. Missed you guys."

"We missed you too, (Y/N)." Ryan said.

"How is everything? Hows Sam?" Jack asked.

"Every things good. Moved back here a few weeks ago. Sam and I broke up 2 years ago. We were dating for 20 years before we decided to break it off. I was traveling Maple Isle for a while he was working, so we decided to break it off."

"At least 5 of those years don't count......maybe more......." Ryan said.

"Still, we were together for a long time. Hows Laurie and Caiti?" 

"Caitis good, i bet she will be glad to know you are well."

"I don't no how Laurie is, we broke up after graduation and just never got back together, i don't even know if shes still in town."

"Holy shit Michael wasn't lying! You are here! Its so good to see you again!" Lindsay said. You got up and went to hug her.

"Everyone seems to know you, who are you?" Geoff said. Everyone became silent and stared at Geoff. "Your all looking at me like i should know!" 

"You should..." Ryan said under his breathe, no heard him though.

"Oh right! I'm Princess (Y/N) (Y/M/N) Ram- (Y/LN), (Y/F/N)."

"Still not use last name?" Jack said.

"Yea.. i like my old name better, reminds me off all the good times we over the years. Even when he walked into my room and i was only in a towel because i had just gotten out of the shower."

"Did he really do that!" Michael said laughing.

"Yea, after i put my pajamas on i like ripped him a new ass hole and Dad had a chat with him. It was pretty funny looking back."

Geoff laughed to him self before asking who you guys were talking about. You were able to get around saying it was him by saying that you were adopted before you went back to live with your birth parents and we were talking about your older brother. 

"Geoff can we record a Call of Duty Lets Play with her? Shes amazing at it!"

"I'm better than Ray."

"Sure, you can talk my spot since you seem to get along well with Team Lads, Ryan and Jack. I'll set it up now." Geoff said. 

Geoff than left the room and you started the recording.