Chapter 4

A month after school started you noticed that Geoff was acting weird. You grabbed your phone and started to record, you don't know why but you just did.

"Hey Geoff." You said walking into his room.

"Hey (Y/N). Whats up?" Geoff said focusing on the game he was playing.

"Practising for our Call of Duty tournament with the guys later?"

"Oh uh, i forgot about that tell them i cant make it."

"Why cant you join?"

"I have a date!" Geoff said finally looking up at you.

"AWW, GEOFFY WEVY HAS A DATE SO CUTE!" You said laughing, and zooming in with your phone.

"ARE YOU RECORDING THIS?!" Geoff said.

"Nope!" You said stopping the recording and putting your phone in your back pocket. Than going into room and blocking the door.

After a while Geoff gave up and went to get ready for his date. About an half hour later he called for you to help him get ready because he was nervous and didn't know what to wear.

"Where are you going? You don't want to be over dressed, but you don't want to look like a slob." you said.

"Taking her to the movies than for a pizza dinner."

"Sounds like a great first date! Alright, a nice pear of jeans." You said to Geoff. He was in just boxers, not the first time seeing him in boxers. In fact you have seen all the guys in boxers. When you all have sleep overs they sleep in boxers. You sleep in pajamas. You have tried to get them to at least put pants on yet have failed to every time.

"These good?" Geoff asked pulling a pare of jeans out of hes closet.

"Yea! Maybe and as for a shirt..hmm what about a grey t-shirt with a button down?"

"Sounds good..wait....you wore my grey button down the other day."

"No i wore your black one!"

"Oh yea. Alright that works." Geoff said than the door bell rang.

"You finish getting ready ill go get the door." You said than ran out of his room pulling out your phone to record than opened the front door. "Hi Griffon! What brings you here?" Griffion is a good friend of yours that you met in gym, when the guys start yo annoy you, you go to hang out with Griffon, and a few other girls named Meg, Tina, Lindsay, Cati and Laurie.

"Geoff and I are going out on a date. He told me he would pick me up but i was ready early. What are you doing here?"

"Oh right i never told you! I'm Geoffs sister! Well adopted sister."

"That's actually pretty cool. Geoff most be an awesome brother."

"Meh, its Geoff. So i guess so. Oh let me tell you hes here. Come in take a seat on the couch." You said before running back upstairs. "Hey Geoff hurry up Griffions here!"

"What i told her i would pick her up!"

"She was ready early so she came here."

"Alright, ready!"

"What took you so long anyway, all you had to do was slip a shirt on, you didn't do your hair, so what the fuck?"

"Oh, needed to decide what cologne to put on."

"Wow.. hurry up shes down stairs, i have to go start Call of Duty. Have fun!"

---

Soon all guys got girlfriends and you did the same thing to them that you did with Geoff. Michael you called Mikey Waky, Gavin you called Gavy Wavy, Jack you called Jackie Waky, Ray you called Rayie Wayie, and Ryan was Rainy Wany. Ray and Ryan was the hardest but you did not fail to come up with something. You were happy all the guys finally got dates but something bothered you when you found out Ryan got a date but you don't know why.

---

"Listen up asshole! My friends are coming over! DON'T YELL! DON'T DO ANYTHING TO BOTHER US OR I WILL HURT YOU LATER!"

All the guys mumbled an alright, just as the bell rang. "I got it mom!"

"Alright!" Mrs.Ramsay said back.

You opened the door and let all your friends in. "Hey guys. Come in. We are going to head up to my room."

You showed them up to your room and no longer than five minutes of them being there you hear Michael yelling at Gavin. "Excuse me, i have to go yell at my brother and hes friend."

You got up walked next  door to Geoffs room, your friends followed because they wanted to watch you rip someone a new ass hole, they didn't know it was the guys. "YOU MOTHER FUCKERS BETTER GO DOWN STAIRS BEFORE I GET  DAD ALL UP ON YOUR ASSES!"

"What could Dad do?" Geoff said.

"We are in 7th grade. I could tell him that you guys were spying on us, and I think we all know what would happen from there."

"Guys lets uh go in the basement."

"Sounds like a great idea." Ray said.

As the guys walked out of Geoffs room they got a look at your friends, and didn't go down stairs, just hugged one of them. Ray hugged Tina, Michael hugged Lindsay, Ryan hugged Laurie, Gavin hugged Meg, Jack hugged Caiti, and Geoff hugged Griffion. You knew that geoff and griffion were dating so that didn't surprise you, but everyone else did. Only the guys tell everyone they were dating the person they hugged. It was weird at first but you got over it. In the end Sam ended up coming over and you all took turns playing video games.