Chapter 10

Everything is now at the castle, the only thing left in your room is clothes you need to sleep on and tomorrow. Its your last day with your friends and your upset. You spent the whole day with Sam and tomorrow the guys are coming with you the castle. 

"Can't believe your really leaving.." Geoff said standing in the door to your room. "Thought you would end up telling them you don't want to leave, and stay here with us...."

"I cant do that. The kingdom needs me. I have to go."

"I know, i just don't want my little sister to leave me."

"We will be able to visit, its not like I'm moving to a far away land, I'm only a have hour bike ride away. That's about 25 minute drive."

"What about concerts? We cant do it with out the lead singer.."

"Guess they will have to slow down and just possible stop."

"Don't go.."

"I have to."

"I know.."

Geoff than walked up to and hugged you. The next thing you know, everyone is hugging and quietly crying. The guys were there the whole time, Gavin recorded the whole conversation, he gave the phone to Mrs.Ramsay when he went into for the hug to. After a minute Gavin thanked Mrs.Ramsay for recording and thanked her. 

Somehow as the night went on you all ended up falling asleep on each other. When Mrs.Ramsay came to turn off the TV she took Geoff phone and took pictures of you all. 

---

You are all in Jacks Dads van, Ryan is driving because he knows how to get there, you are in the passenger seat and everyone else is in the back, Sam wanted to come but he couldn't make, family things. That's why you spent all day with him yesterday. 

When you didn't have anything that you really needed in your room so you just went straight to the throne room were your mom, dad and brother are waiting for you.

You all knee led in front of them, along with everyone else.

"Raise. (Y/N), come up here and kneel down for us, we have something for you."

You did as they said, and they placed a tiara on your head. You than rose and turned and than sat on your throne that's next to your dad. Danial's throne is next to your mom. The guys bowed to you.

"Princess (Y/N) (Y/M/N) Ramsay. Its an honor have seen you receive your tiara." Geoff said.

"Geoff, that's not my last name anymore. I'm full name is now Princess (Y/F/N).  Sorry Geoffrey, it was an honor to be a Ramsay though."

"O-of course.."

Your parents are very found of Geoff. With all of his tattoos, you were there when he got hes first tattoo. You almost got one to but decided against it. They were happy with Micheal and hes tattoos either. They loved Prince James, ray they seem to be alright with, same thing with Gavin and jack.

"Mom, Dad, can we be excused up to the game room?" 

"Of course." your dad said.

"Danial, don't you dare bother us!" You said than showed the guys up to the game room.

You all played games until you had to leave. You all hugged for a good 2 minutes before they left, although it felt longer. You didn't want to leave them but you had. You are going to miss waking up to Geoff annoying you or the guys being loud playing a game when you had sleep overs. You quietly cryed into your pillow that night before you went to sleep.

Royalty? (Ryan Haywood)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें