Chapter 12

You, Ray, Ryan, and Gavin are now 27, Geoff, Jack, Micheal, are 28.

You and Sam broke it off after 20 years because neither of you had time for a relationship anymore. Sam had a job and you were going around Maple Isle making sure everything was in order and tried to help when needed. Ryan ended up being right with not having time for the relationship, but you don't remember that day anymore. The only person you still talk to is Tina.

Geoff is now happily married to Griffon, but there's a catch. Geoff doesn't remember anything from high school. Geoff and Griffon met up on a blind date and they just fell in love all over again. 

Jack and Caiti are married and happy as well, although they both remember high school. Jack works for Geoff at Achievement Hunter. Geoff takes full credit for coming up with name.

Michael and Lindsay are married also, they both work at Achievement Hunter, but Michael is part of the A-Team, Lindsay is part of the B-Team.

Gavin and Meg are dating, and just bought a house together, Meg works at Rooster Teeth, but not at Achievement Hunter. Gavin works at Achievement Hunter on the A-Team with, Michael and Jack.

Ray and Tina are dating and live together in an apartment. Ray works at Achievement Hunter, he is also on the A-Team.

Ryan and Laurie never got back together, he lives alone in a house not to far from stage 5, where he works, at Achievement Hunter with the guys. He is also on the A-Team.

--May 2nd a Saturday--

You got your license a few years back because you really needed it. You just bought a house not to far from your favorite YouTuber's work. You are still a princess so you are able to do almost anything you want as long as you are able to go to the castle when needed, which isn't very often. You are currently laying in bed watching a live stream when you decided to call Tina. Its been at least six months since you last talked to her.

"Hello." Tina said answering the phone.

"Hey Tina, its (Y/N)."

"Hey! Its been awhile!"

"Been to long, want to met up at a coffee place? I'm in town."

"Yea sure!"

You and Tina talked at the coffee place for about a half hour and than went back to Tina and Rays place.

"Hey Ray, here's your muffin." Tina said. Placing the muffin on hes desk.

Ray turned to look at Tina to say thanks and saw you standing behind her. He paused the game and stared in disbelieve.

"Sup Ray?" You said smirking.

"Nothing much. How are you here?" 

"Just moved back so i called Tina. Now don't you have a stream to finish we can talk after."

"Yea."

You and Tina talked watched Ray stream and than once he ended it, the three of you caught up.

"Hey does anyone of the guys know your here?"

"Nope. Just you."

"Come to work with me on Monday, i know the guys would want to see you."

"Alright. I'll pick you up Monday morning. Stage 5 right?"

"How did you know i work there?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow, for now i have a minecraft lets play i was unable to watch yesterday." You said grabbing your keys.

"Fan?"

"Major fan, and for like the first two months watching, i didn't even no it was you guys. Glad Geoff kept his promise can't wait to see him Monday.

"Uhm, about that..Geoff doesn't remember high school what so ever. We have told him and showed him pictures of you, of all of us. He just doesn't remember..."

"Doesn't matter, ill pick you up Monday morning. See yea then." You said and then left to go home and watch the Minecraft video and you also re-watched all of the Mad King Ryan Minecraft Lets Plays as well.