Chapter 9

The rest of 11th grade was boring. Same with 12th grade. It was a little sadder though. It was your last year you can see the guys everyday. After that it would just be when ever you feel like riding in and have the opportunity to ride in. You never got your licences. Everyone but you, Ray and Gavin got one. It worked out well. Even for concerts. Every Saturday night since the band was formed you had a concert. When you move, the concerts wont be able to happen very often, or at all. Its a half hour bike ride and not your favorite thing to do. Although that's still a few months away. Right now you are focused on prom. You want your dress to match perfectly with Sam's tie but you don't want him to see you in it yet you still need a guys opinion on the dress, so you took his tie and got Geoff and Griffion to come with you dress shopping. The color of hes tie is a royal blue. 

After about a half hour of shopping you picked out the perfect dress. That same day the guys came over and wanted to see the dress as well. They all agreed that you will like amazing in it, especially Ryan. You all than went down to practice for your next concert.

---

Prom.

Sam loves the dress, Ryan cant keep hes eyes off you. All the girls look amazing there in there dresses. Geoff got drunk, so did Gavin and Michael, Ryan and Jack got a little drunk, not that much though. You, Sam, Tina and Ray didn't dare touch any form of alcohol. You saw what it did to the people that kidnapped you and sometimes Rays parents. That's why you and Ray will never touch alcohol, you were able to convince Sam not to either, but failed to convince the others.

Everyone had a blast at prom and everyone went back to your house after words, it wasn't to hard to get there because Tina and Sam could drive, plus you took Jack's Dad's van so with the van and geoffs car everyone fit perfectly.

---

After prom you slowly you started to move everything you need in to the castle and everything else you throw out. Geoff didn't notice, no one did.