Chapter 2

"(Y/N) honey your the lost princess." Mrs.Haywood said smiling.

"Really? Are are you sure its not a mistake?" You said nervously. You honestly didnt think you would be the princess, thats why you agreed to the blood test. 

"Were sure, honey."

"P-please dont tell my real parents than. I'm not fit to be a princess. In a few years, ill tell them myself."

"Alright if thats what you wish honey." Mrs.Haywood said.

"Danial, could we still hang out though, since you really are my brother i would like to hang out sometimes."

"That would be nice."

"For now we got to get to Geoff, the guys are already there."

"Alright. Bye Mr and Mrs Haywood! Bye bro!" You said than ran to Geoffs with Ryan.

---

At Geoffs you played all different games. Only for a while though. Soon you went down into the basement. In the basement there is a drum set, piano, several guitars, bass guitar. Everything you need for a band. You guys made your own band. Everyone always wanted to do a concert but you couldnt because none of you could write songs. So for now you guys just put on masks and do covers songs on YouTube. You call yours the Mysteries.

"I think we can get gig at the park, that would be cool!" Jack said

"Lets try!" You said.

---

(A/N): HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! Hope everyone had a good 2014 and heres to a better 2015!!
Also i know the story is extremely crazy right now but it will all tie in towards the end!
Happy 2015 everyone!