Chapter 17

You and Ryan have been dating for a 11 months now and you never told the guys, it never really came up and neither of you found a need to tell them, although Ray and Tina know. Sometimes they come over to live stream with you, and Ryan was at your place like always so you told them. Ray didn't say anything at work or to the guys. You just go on with life like always, concerts at least once a month, go to work, and sometimes after work you go to the AH office to hang with the guys, sometimes they let you be in a video than you go home with Ryan or he goes home with you. Usually he comes home with you. He basically moved in with you, rarely do you go to his house. Sometimes Ray and Tina come over to live stream with you.

---

Today is your one year anniversary, May 16th, a Saturday. You wake up and Ryan isn't next to you like he always is.  You go down stairs to see a note on the counter from Ryan.

Geoff needs everyone at the office, Gavin is going to England for a while so we needed to record some GTA and Minecraft. Hopefully he will let us go home earlier than an actually work day. Love you, see you when i get home. 

        Love Ryan <3

You laugh at the fact that he put a heart next to his name. 'you gone soft Haywood. Good thing you don't show it videos.' You thought after reading the note. You than went up to your room grabbed your iPad and checked Wattpad, a few of your fanfics updated so you started to read.

---

"Hey Ryan. When was the last time you went on a date? High school?" Gavin said.

"Uhmn, no. More resent than high school, why." 

"Bet you cant get a girlfriend before the last day of RTX." 

"If i win you have to kiss Michael AND Geoff!!" 

"Woah, wait what now?!" Michael said.

"I don't think so!" Geoff said.

"And if I win you have to kiss Ray and Jack!" Gavin said.

"Deal!" Ryan said.

The guys protested. 

"Hey guys, pay backs a bitch isn't!"

"I hate you Gavin.. couldn't you and Geoff just bet money that day instead..." Michael said.

"What are you talking about? I didn't met Gavin until he came to work here!" Geoff said.

Everyone moaned in discuss that Geoff still doesn't remember high school. 

---

"I'm home babe!" Ryan said walking in and locking the door behind him.

"Welcome back baby." You said kissing Ryan. "How was work?"

"Alright. Gavin and I made a bet that if i couldn't get a girlfriend before the last day of RTX, i would have to kiss Ray and Jack, but if i did get a girlfriend before RTX he would he would have to kiss Michael and Geoff."

"Did you tell them?"

"No, i have a plan. On the last day of RTX, you are going to come on the panel with us and when someone asks about the bet, I'm just going be say 'Gavin lost that bet exactly one year before we made that bet.' Happy one anniversary babe."

"Happy one year anniversary baby."

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

"I doubt that, oh and i made reservations at your favorite Italian restaurant for 5:30."

"Its 3 now, i'm going shower now because my hair forever to dry."

"Alright."

You got ready for your date and so did Ryan. The date was perfect. Ryan had roses out on the table and everything. Its was better than you could have ever imagined.