Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?

Start from the beginning

She always looks so beautiful, but today I feel something is different

She always looks so beautiful, but today I feel something is different...she Snapped her fingers in front of my face " Aren't you gonna invite me in?" She softly said to me, with a smile....what's happening? " Oh yeah yeah " I moved away from the door and let her enter.

I grabbed her hand and took her in the living room, where Mom was waiting for us " Yoonji baby is here " Mom said, I noticed Yoonji's surprised expressions, is she surprised because Mom talked to her like that or, her being on the wheelchair? " Annyeong " She bowed to Mom " Don't now at me lady, come on hug me " Mom said to her, who was little shocked but bend to hug mom with a sweet smile.

" Nice to meet you " Yoonji said to her,after pulling away from the hug,Mom giggled at her " Don't be too formal...now come on I can't wait to talk to you " Mom said to her, who chuckled and nodded her head, Yay! They liked each other.

No one's Pov

Jungkook was walking in the garden when he saw Soo Hyun, standing alone looking at the sky, He slowly made his way towards him " Hey Hyung " Soo Hyun got starlted which made Jungkook giggle " You scared me " Soo Hyun said and nervously chuckled " What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked him who shook his head " Nothing " Soo Hyun said.

Jungkook frowns " You can tell me Hyung " Jungkook said to and put his hand on his shoulder, Soo Hyun looks at him and chuckled " Don't worry, nothing serious... it's just " Soo Hyun paused for a moment and stare at Jungkook, who was waiting for him to say something more, with Confused pout,looking the cutest bot in the world.

" I love a boy but I don't know how to Confess to him " Soo Hyun said dreamily staring at Jungkook, with unconscious mind... Jungkook looks at him surprised, but then giggle " That's it? Okay see " Jungkook grabbed his hands " Hold his hands like this and look inside his eyes " Jungkook said to Soo Hyun, and looking inside his eyes.

" I love you " Jungkook said and smiled, Soo Hyun stare at Jungkook,his heart beating really fast " See Easily " Jungkook said and leave his hands, who finally shook his head, coming back from the sky " So, confessing is that easy?" Soo Hyun asked Jungkook, who nodded his head with a smile, Soo Hyun smiled " Then why don't you go and say I love you to Taehyung " Soo Hyun said to him.

Jungkook's eyes widen a little " H-how do you know?" Jungkook asked him, trying so hard not to blush " The way you look at him, your eyes always wandering here and there for him...the sparkle in your eyes when you look at him and of course it's obvious how you take care of him " Soo Hyun to him duh tone, Who lower his head blushing..

" And about my lover, He is already married so no more confession " Soo Hyun, but Jungkook knew from inside he was hurt " Hyung, don't worry, You will find someone better then him " Jungkook said to him with sightly smile, but Soo Hyun shook his head " There is no one better than him " Soo Hyun said and glance at Jungkook " But I won't do anything, because he is happy with his husband so you don't worry Bunny " ..