VI

"What the hell, Bells?!" Riley cursed as she knelt down to the ground where Jacob and Bella were, Jacob's shirt pressed against Bella's head

"What the hell, Bells?!" Riley cursed as she knelt down to the ground where Jacob and Bella were, Jacob's shirt pressed against Bella's head. "Oh my god, you're bleeding! I told you that you need to where a helmet. This is why you always prepare for the worse, otherwise, you end up injured. We all know how clumsy you are! Oh God, do you need to stitches"

Riley was cut off from her rambling when Jake pressed his hand to her head, as if checking her for a fever, to which she smacked his hand away with a questioning look.

"What are you doing?" Riley asked, her eyes travelling his face with a confused expression.

"Checking to see if you finally snapped" Jake joked, moving his hand back to Bella, gesturing for her to try and get up as Riley scoffed at his rude remarks, before she helped pick up Bella from the ground with one arm.

"We are officially never riding a motorcycle again" Riley concluded and Jacob actually agree as before they helped Bella limp over to the truck, where Jacob places Bella down in the passengers seat for now, before he ran over to where the bike was so he could carry it back over. "Since when did you have muscles?"

"Honestly Riley, you never see what's right in front of you unless it's a book" Jake cracked a playful smile at the girl, as he walked past her with the bike in his arms, he walked to the rink and lifted it into it.

Riley walked behind him and helped him strap it down so it wouldn't fall or anything, before they both smiled and pushed each other playfully again, trying to forget about their ex-friend who was currently jumping off a cliff with the 'gang'.

Riley tapped her pen against the notebook she was holding multiple times, her brain not seeming to come up with any fresh ideas for some writings, since she hadn't seemed to find a muse yet in her life and instead had been filled to the brim with ...

Riley tapped her pen against the notebook she was holding multiple times, her brain not seeming to come up with any fresh ideas for some writings, since she hadn't seemed to find a muse yet in her life and instead had been filled to the brim with new stress.

She glanced over to where her camera was before she shook her head from the thoughts and looked back at the blank piece of paper, then, her eyes seemed to drift to her window, where the woods were clearly lay out in front of her.

"It wouldn't hurt to go out for an hour or two" Riley mused to herself, finally giving in to her twitching fingers and racing towards her camera so she could go snap a few pictures for inspiration, she hadn't done it in a while since she had been so stressed out due to Bella.

But now seemed like the perfect time as Bella was out and her father was at work, so, she wrapped herself up warm and wandered through the opening near her house, not going to far just in case.

"Perfect" Riley let out with her mouth open wide as she examined the trees, she lifted her camera up and noticed the last photo that was on her camera, a photo of Bella and Edward on Bella's 18th birthday.

She sighed before she changed her camera's lense and snapping a few photos of the trees from an upwards view, seeing as she wasn't the tallest while the trees toward over the high school.

The birds suddenly scattered away in a massive group and she snapped a picture before she noticed the distress of the birds, there wasn't a normal pattern of their flying or their form, meaning they were scared away...but by what? She thought the 'cold ones' had left.

A twig snapped nearby her and she gasped before she snatched up her bag that she had placed on the floor and she kept her eyes on a particular place where she could swear she saw eyes looking at her.

She blinked harshly before opening up her eyes and seeing nothing, she shook her head at her own imagination before deciding to retreat back home to safety, enough Nancy Drew over the supernatural today.