III

"Oh God, I can't do this" Riley panted as she gripped onto her chair, not wanting to jump out of the car and face the new dangers, "I can't, Bella, I can't"

Bella frowned over at her younger sister, "hey, I'll be with you every step of the way"

"We're in different years" Riley deepened, giving her elder sister a pointed look as she just gripped the seat tighter.

Bella shook her head quickly, "you forget it's not like Phoenix, they join different years for some of the classes"

Riley's eyes widened, "there will be older students in my classes?? Oh god, now I'm definitely never getting out!"

Bella sighed gently before she jumped out of the truck with her bag and quickly moved to the other side of it, forcing Riley's door open before she peeled Riley's hands away from the chair and unclipped her from the seat.

"I'm sure you can walk the rest of the way, you can even hold onto my hand if you like, or my arm?" Bella offered, trying to make her sister more comfortable with the situation, even though she hated it.

"Don't be so dramatic, I'll carry you if I have to" Their cousin, Athena said as she got out of her own car, scowling at the sight of all the other students.

Unlike Bella and Riley, Athena was tanned with blonde hair, sure she had brown eyes but that's where the similarity's stopped, even her personality was opposite theirs and she was often seen as a bitch, but those close to her knew she valued family and wisdom.

Athena, who gave up, reaches forward and threw Riley's bag at Bella, who caught it with difficulty.

She then stepped forward and held her hand out to Riley, who slowly grabbed it before letting her cousin lead her towards the school, eventually grabbing her bag from Bella so she could grab her sisters arms too.

"Listen, I know how to get through the school, so you guys are solid" Athena promised the two, before she walked them up the steps and glanced around slightly. "Watch out for a dude named Eric, he'll try to drag you into stuff"

Riley nodded as she listened closely to every word Athena was saying, as she was the smartest of the three, her name was literally named after the Greek Goddess of wisdom.

Athena watches as Eric stepped forward with a huge smile on his face, and immediately ducked away towards the building, leaving her cousins to deal with him alone.

Riley glanced over at Athena's body in confusion before a strange teenager stepped forward in front of them with a welcoming smile, she let out a silent squeal before holding onto Bella closer.

"You're Riley and Isabella Swan, the new girls. Hi, I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on" To be extra, he even leaned towards them as he tugged on his sleeve with a smile.