V

"If Alice says one more thing about her vision of Bella's wedding, I'm going to snap" Athena grumbled as she was moving nature around in the garden, she was bending it to her will so that she didn't have to do any heavy lifting with the body, Rile...

"If Alice says one more thing about her vision of Bella's wedding, I'm going to snap" Athena grumbled as she was moving nature around in the garden, she was bending it to her will so that she didn't have to do any heavy lifting with the body, Riley had been forced to do table settings and the ceremony flowers, which would be around a lot to stick to the 'image' that Alice has of the place.

Emmett had asked where to place a giant log when Alice had screamed out about nobody having a vision again, making Jasper catch Athena's arm as the grin went to attack Alice for the second time that day.

"Alright, I'll calm down" Athena promised, turning back to the alter, where she made vines and flowers stretch around it to make it more 'woodland inspired' or whatever Alice had said.

"So, did you invite Alisha?" Riley started the conversation with Jasper, who sent her a playful look in return.

"Did you ask Paul?"

"Touché Jasper" Riley laughed along, before she realised that she did invite Paul, because Jasper had insisted that she brought her boyfriend for them all to warn about hurting her. "You asked Alisha out?!"

"Shh" Jasper placed his hand over her mouth as she squealed, and he glanced around before nodding to himself as he noticed nobody was paying attention, so he dropped his hand from her mouth. "Yes, but it's only a friend thing"

"Friend thing" Riley rolled her eyes as she repeated the phrase, he sounded like very classic guy before they fell in love with the girl, Alisha and Jasper were made for each other—Ancestors had already made sure of that.

What more proof did they both need.

"Are you ready for the big day then?" Jasper moved the conversation over to the actual wedding day. "Big responsibility being Bella's maid of Honour and having to be the first one to walk down the isle, in heels that Alice is no doubt going to force you in to"

"Jas, why must you remind me of my suffering?" Riley questioned rhetorically, tying some flowers onto the end of a row of chairs, and the she admired her work from a step back. "I only just got my stitches out and she's making me dress up in heels and a dress, I have no idea who this will end up worse for"

"You" Jasper answered without a single doubt, setting out another chair, not even bothering to double check as he knew that Alice would probably come out later and change it all.

"I hate when you're right" Riley complained, whining slightly as she picked up another bunch of flowers that she had formed into a nice looking bouquet, which she had slaves away many hours for a few days prior.

She had no patience when it came to cutting all the flowers to the perfect length, alongside all the ribbon and etc....she vowed to herself that her wedding was going to be more simple, even if it meant that she'd have to lock away Alice until an hour before the wedding—only giving her time to change and get her make up done.

"What did you plan for Bella's bachelorette anyway? Because the guys are all taking Edward out" Jasper asked curiously, knowing that Bella hated anything like that.

"It's sister time, unfortunately for everyone else" Riley smiled slightly, "when we were seven and five, we vowed that whoever got married first had to build a fort for the other one, seeing as we were both lazy and didn't know how to do it at the time. Then, we'd stay up and eat all our favourite food while we talk about our favourite times. Obviously we only thought of our play time when we were kids, but now we're going to use it to talk about our life together"

Jasper couldn't say anything after that, he knew escrow how she felt, seeing as he had to figure out a place to move so he could still manage to see his mate, although, he couldn't imagine loosing a sibling. So, he sent her a smile, which she returned before they heard Alice shouting again—causing them both to snap into working mode.