XVI

Riley had spent the entire night catching up with Paul, speaking lowly as she was curled up in his arms, not wishing to let go of the moment as she had missed him too much, he hadn't talked as much as she did as his eyes just couldn't keep away fr...

Riley had spent the entire night catching up with Paul, speaking lowly as she was curled up in his arms, not wishing to let go of the moment as she had missed him too much, he hadn't talked as much as she did as his eyes just couldn't keep away from her features as she spoke, his lips in a smile that wouldn't wipe away.

She had eventually fallen asleep on him, which led him to carrying her into his room and surrounding her in blankets as she lay on his bed, he joined beside her, making sure to keep his distance.

But, when Riley had woken up to her phone ringing, she found her body clinging onto his like a koala, her arm around his chest as her legs were tangled on his hips and legs, she ultimately blushed.

His arms were wrapped around her shoulders, his chin resting on her head as she glanced over at the phone, trying to come up with the best way to pry herself off him and grab the phone.

She slid her legs off slowly, Paul gripping her body closer when she did, and she scoffed through her flushed state, out of annoyance and embarrassment. The phone began to ring again, the buzzing echo digging through the wooden table beside the bed, and she let out a huff as she tried to take his hands off, but it took her a few minutes and a lot of strength to get him off.

She tumbled off the bed when she had gotten his hands off, her body falling into the floor with a loud thump, causing Paul to wake up abruptly and go to reach for her, and he panicked slowly as he realised Riley wasn't beside him, before his body relaxed as he caught sight of her on the floor.

"Riley?" He asked in confusion, although the sleep in his voice was enough for Riley to begin blushing again, before the phone rang again and she snatched it off the table as she was sat on the floor beside it, she answered it quickly.

"Riley! Finally!" Rosalie breathed out on the other end. "It's Bella's time, we need you to look after Renesmee as we get everything prepared"

"Of course" Riley smiled on the other end, glancing up at Paul who had stood up fully and held his hand out to her, hauling her up quickly when she grabbed his hand instantly. "When do you want me there?"

"As soon as possible, don't be afraid to bring one of the mu—pack members, they are technically family now" She huffed on the other end, before she heard something else. "Jasper and that wolf girl have been really close"

"Oh yeah, they're official now" Riley casually said, before her eyes widened at what she had revealed. "Which you shouldn't know yet—don't tell anyone"

"Like it isn't obvious already" Rosalie said low-key, before her attention turned to something else. "Alright, be here soon, I'll see you when you get here"

"Bye Rosa" Riley smiled before the call was ended and she looked up from her phone to meet her boyfriends eyes. "Are you ready to meet my niece? We're on babysitting duty"

"You mean Seth's imprint?" Paul asked with confusion, he really didn't understand the whole 'innocent Seth imprinted on a baby' thing, Riley had tried to explain it to him, but she wasn't successful.

"Yeah, he'll probably already be there" Riley states quickly, before she wanders over to Paul's dressed, pulling out the top drawer so she could pick out an outfit to wear (since she had a few things there). "He probably won't like you being near her, he barely lets Leah, almost bit her head off the first time Leah met her"

Paul crept up behind her and wraps his hands around her waist, sending a kiss to her bare shoulder. "I'm not interested in anyone else, if anything, I'm kind of like her uncle"

Riley's eyes shone slightly at the phrase, but she didn't say anything, just hummed as he sent another kiss to her shoulder. "Don't distract me, we need to go look after our niece"

"Fine" Paul let go of her; sending a final kiss to her head as he pulled out a few clothes as well, before he gave her a wink and walked towards the bathroom, leaving Riley behind with a confused yet embarrassed expression.