The End

"Well, if you decide not to wear it then how is Claire going to see you looking all cute and dapper?" Riley questioned her three year old son who stood there with a pout on his lips, his arms crossed as he refused to wear a jacket with his cute shirt

"Well, if you decide not to wear it then how is Claire going to see you looking all cute and dapper?" Riley questioned her three year old son who stood there with a pout on his lips, his arms crossed as he refused to wear a jacket with his cute shirt. "Do you not have a crush on Claire anymore?"

"I love her!" The boy yelled out in defence, apparently her had been in love with a girl from his nursery, they had met when he was two and he had been obsessed with her ever since, always wanting to impress her.

"Okay darling" Riley sighed in defeat, "will you at least where this jacket for your mom?" Riley asked softly, the doe-eyed, curly-haired boy stared up at her until he gave another pout.

"Yes mommy" He agreed, swinging his arm in one of the sleeves as Riley held it up from him to get into, he placed the other one in before he spun around to face her, letting her zip it up for him.

"There you go, you look handsome" Riley smiled gently, pressing a kiss to her sons head, who pretended to cringe.

"Mommy! I'm a big boy!" He argued, pretending to wipe off the kiss and rub it onto his jeans. "Dad tell her!" He turned to his dad whom was sat leaning against the table watching his family with loving eyes, he loved watching Riley's moments with the kids, it didn't even bother him that they preferred her more than him. He just likes seeing them all happy together, his loving family. "Fine! I'll tell Levy to!" He exclaimed before he ran off with his tiny feet, his curls bouncing every step of the way.

"You shouldn't listen to everything your sisters boyfriend says!" Paul shouts to his son who disappears up the stairs to where Levy is probably hiding from Paul in Sarah's room, the two twelve year olds started dating recently and Paul was still livid.

"Leave Levy alone, he's an amazing boy" Riley scolded as she stood up from her crouching position, walking over to her his sand instead, who instantly hooked their hands together and made it so she was leaning against him, she smiled against his chest as she leaned her forehead on him.

"I still don't like him" Paul states, Riley lifting her head up to Paul, who leans his head against hers, the pair smiling at each other. "I love you, Riley Lahote"

"I love you too, Paul Lahote" Riley smiled, leaning forward to kiss him, they were cut off by running steps into the room and a voice saying 'mom!'.

Riley and Paul pulled away to see Jay stood there sheepishly, as he had noticed his dad was there too which made him coil into his emotional shell he owned, Riley instantly walked towards Jay, forgetting her husband entirely.

"What wrong, dear?" She questioned the 14 year old who had red cheeks, "what happened? Are you okay?" She placed her hands on the boys cheeks as she checked him over slightly, the boy glanced at his dad to see if he was close enough to hear them.

"Erm, Harry" He began tensely, not liking his dad being too close. "Sit next to me in history" He trailed off slightly as he saw his dad step closer to them, "I don't want him near me" Harry had been somewhat teasing Jay for a while now, never stopping even when Leah had threatened him numerous times, although Paul just thought Harry secretly had a crush on the older boy, as the teasing was never usually mean, just observations. Jay easily blushed over any type of compliment or observation as he liked to seem invisible, it was more comforting to him, but Harry frustrated him so much and he never understood why.

"If he says anything else then you can tell Aunt Athena" Riley promises, knowing that her cousin could scare Harry to the point of no return, she'd make sure that the woman wouldn't do too much though. Jay nodded as a thanks, making Riley kiss his cheek. "Now go get your siblings and Levy, we need to drive you all to school"

Jay nodded once more and kissed her cheek before he ran off towards the stairs, leaving Riley waiting for the children to hurry up so she could take them away for the day, Paul's day off.

"I was thinking...." Paul trailed off as he circled his arms around her waist. "You drop the kids off and come back and then I can take you to your mystery date I have set up" He offered, kissing and biting at her neck playfully, making her giggle at his behaviour.

"Paul, not now" Riley breathed out, before she could hear the footsteps trampling down the stairs loudly, and Paul kissed her neck one more time as he mutters a 'later'. Riley pushes his head away from her and swoops down to pick up her youngest from Levy's arms, who kissed her cheek as a greeting. "Thank you Levy, let's all go now"

"Step on my foot one more time and I'll steal your charger again!" Violet warned Sarah's when the girl accidentally stepped on her foot.

"Sorry!" Sarah apologised quickly, Levy taking her hand softly into his to reassure her, Violet's eyes softened at her sister before she shrugged it all off.