XVIII

"She's awake" was a phrase that Riley was awoken with from her nap, it was a phrase that filled her with so much delight and excitement. She practically bounced out of the chair she was in before she took ahold of her niece again, who had also woken up from nap with Seth.

Bella was awake.

"Oh, I think it's time for a snack before we meeting your mom" Riley smiled down at her niece, who just relaxed in her aunts arms as she rested her head on her chest, making Riley's heart melt.

She began to walk outside of Renesmee's room, heading towards the main stairs where she walked down slowly to see almost all of the family sat/stood around together, she just smiled at them before walking over to the kitchen, Seth following her.

"I can hold her while you cook" Seth offered politely, and Riley flashed him a short smiled as she got out a tray of some bacon, planning to chop it up into tiny bits for Renesmee to eat.

"I'm okay Seth, she's rather comfy where she is" Riley waves him off, placing a pan down on the stove before she sprayed it and laid down a piece of bacon, not knowing how much Renesmee would want to eat as she had just woken up, Riley patted her nieces back as she walked over to the cupboards, pulling out a cup so that she could get the girl a drink. She finally sighed. "Fine, you can hold her while she drinks"

Seth grinned happy before he took his imprint into his arms quickly, noticing how she had grew a little bigger again. He grabbed the cup that Riley offered to him before he handed it over to Renesmee, who took ahold of it weakly and began to drink from it, Seth helping support the bottle.

Riley flipped over the bacon and smiled at the pair, before she realised that the wolves might need feeding as well. "Seth, how about you go sit with the others? I'm going to make a snack for the wolves"

Seth smiled at her before he set off out the room, probably going to tell Jake about the food since he had taken position as an alpha as well.

Riley quickly began to take out some ingredients, and grinned once she saw Esme arriving in the room gracefully. "I heard you're cooking for the wolves, I thought I would come and help"

"Thank you, Esme"

"Okay, hand me my niece before I chop your hands off" Riley snapped at the wolf who was stood opposite her, holding onto Renesmee on the other side of the dinning room table, they both ran around and swapped sides again, making Riley angry

"Okay, hand me my niece before I chop your hands off" Riley snapped at the wolf who was stood opposite her, holding onto Renesmee on the other side of the dinning room table, they both ran around and swapped sides again, making Riley angry. "Seth! Bella won't want to arrive to a wolf holding her baby!"

Seth whimpered slightly at that and Riley let out a deep breath to calm herself, her fists unclenching as she focused on Seth again, only to see her niece placing her hands on Seth's cheeks as he smiled. She was cheering him up.

"Okay, I'll hold her here Bella arrives and you can hold her after" Riley bargained, "you can even stand next to me the whole time"

Seth finally agreed and handed over his imprint to Riley, who took her with a smile before she rubbed their noses together playfully, erupting laughter out of Renesmee.

"They're back" Jake randomly popped up in the doorway, and he and Seth exchanged silent looks before Jake nodded and headed back into the room.

"We won't leave your side" Riley comforted, before she took Seth's hand with her free one and guided him into the main area where everyone was awaiting, and Riley smiled gently at everyone when they flickered their attention to Riley and the baby. "Hi guys"

Bella suddenly appeared in the front door with Edward stood by her side, she was clad in a new blue dress that Alice had obviously bought for her. Riley hated to admit it, but her sister got in perfectly with the vampires, her beauty only seemed to improve as she became such a being and it didn't look as though she had given birth at all.

She looked beautiful.

"Riley" Bella breathed out when she caught sight of her sister and baby, she went to step forward only for a couple people to tensely get in the way quickly.

"Maybe it's best we try on someone else first" Athena offered from beside Emmett, and he cringed when he realised what she was suggesting. Athena shoved his arms away and marched forward to her cousin, wrapping her up in a hug quickly. "Wow, you're not as cold as I thought you'd be"

Bella let out a melodic laugh into the hug before her cousin had pulled back from her, nodding once she realised she was in control. Bella then cautiously looked towards her daughter and sister. "How long was I out?"