X

"Whoops, there goes her innocence" A voice commented in a snicker, as Riley shifted her head slightly, refusing to let the sunlight get to her, she moved closer to the source of warmth and attempted to fall asleep all over again

"Not like she's stand a chance anyway, she is Paul's imprint" another voice chipped in, only to be slapped on the arm sharply. "Ow!"

"She might not know what it means yet! Keep your voice down! I'm trying to take photos so I can blackmail him"

"Guys, we shouldn't be in here"

"Embry, shut up, you're ruining my focus!"

"Shh"

Riley clenched her eyes together one more time in denial, before she felt hands, that had unknowingly been around her waist, lift up so they were holding her body from her back and then there was a low growl from the warmth that had been holding on to her.

"If you'd wake her up, I'll kill all of you" A deep voice from sleep spoke, and Riley gained butterfly's in her stomach as she shivered slightly at Paul's tone.

"They already woke me up" Riley responded, and it caused all eyes to snap down at her tiny figure, hail Paul let out an angry huff as he glared at the guys. "It's okay, it was time to get up anyway"

Riley pushes away Paul's arm and jumps out of the bed, flashing all the guys a kind smile, even if they had woken her up. "Had Emily finished cooking breakfast yet?"

"No" Jake answers, stopping from glaring at Paul as he turns to his best friend, gifting her an innocent look when she sends him a questioning one. "Why? You hungry?"

"Yes, but I want to help"

Riley returned home after breakfast, having to shove Paul away because he wasn't allowed past the treaty line, she had smiled at him as she shook her head

It took everything in him to not drag her away from where the vampires would constantly be visiting, the thought alone made something crawl over his skin and he randomly got waves of anger from himself, he had to remind himself that they wouldn't hurt her.

Riley simply smiled and kissed his cheek goodbye before she entered her house and sighed lightly, knowing she wouldn't be able to get everything off of her mind.

"Hi, Riles. How was the sleepover?" Her father asked from the loving room, and Riley sent him a kind smile as she moved so to sit next to him.

"It was fun, as usual" She lied to the best of her abilities, it was fun....before the whole vampire trying to eat all the girls thing, but the pros seemed to be higher on this scale.

"Are you all ready for graduation next week?" Charlie asked his youngest daughter, and Riley suddenly faltered her smile slightly at the question.

She was finishing school earlier, and she was glad because it meant that she'd have less stress on her while her sister and cousin were constantly fighting off vampires, not forgetting about her wolf family, of course.

"Yes, it's time to tackle the next stage in my life" Was all she said, a smile tinted her lips again, she had decided not to go to college but to instead start volunteering at the Hospital, she wanted to help out with some of the kids there and Dr.Cullen said he's be glad to put in a good word for her.

"Unfortunately for me" Her dad sighed, and she looked at him with empathetic eyes before she dived forward to hug him, he awkwardly returned the favour.

"No matter what, you'll always be my dad and I may grow up, but I will always need you"