"He is my brother."

Start from the beginning

- Probably.(Y/N)

You scooped some food into your plate and started eating. Soon Dumbledore walked over to the owl lecturn.

- Hello students. I have a small annoncement. Professor Hagrid got the flu and is enable to teach classes this week so all of you will have a free period. I would also like to annonce that we are accepting suggestions for the annual show. Thats all, enjoy your breakfast and don't be late for classes.(Dumbledore)

Very curious you turned to Draco.

- What the hell is the annual show?(Y/N)

- Is something the professors like to do to get the students to do things together. Last year we had duels.(Draco)

- Slytherin won by the way.(Pansy)

- That seems fun.(Y/N)

- It kinda was.(Draco)

- Do you have any ideas for this year?(Y/N)

- Nope.(Draco)

- Me neither.(Pansy)

- Well we had a talent show in Ilvermorny once and it was fun. Me and my friends made up a choreography and sang.(Y/N)

- That seems fun.(Pansy)

- It was we sang the song Ain't my fault and it was amazing.(Y/N)

- Now I want to do that.(Pansy)

- Why am I imagining you being sexy as f*ck dancing that song. Like I totally imagine you twerking to that song.(Draco)

- You are such a creep.(Pansy)

- Baby your imagination is a bit weird.(Y/N)

- Well you can't blame me when I have seen it in person.(Draco)

- Lets just forget this subject.(Y/N)

- Like the clothes you forget in my bedroom floor?(Draco)

- Oh my god I didn't needed to hear that.(Pansy)

- Yes Draco now just shut.(Y/N)

- Like you when we are doing the deed oh wait you can't because you are always moaning my name.(Draco)

- Draco shut up.(Y/N)

- Oh god I am already traumatized and is only eight in the morning.(Pansy)

- Correction Pansy is almost nine which means we need to go to defense against the dark arts.(Y/N)

- Lets go then.(Pansy)

The three of you finished your breakfast and made your way towards the defense against the dark arts classroom. Once you reached the classroom the three of you sat down in your usual seats and waited. Soon the classroom started to fill.

- I am bored.(Y/N)

- You bored?(Draco)

- Yes.(Y/N)

- Don't worry professor Lupin is already here.(Draco)

You turned to the front of the classroom and there was professor Lupin.

- Goodmorning students I hope all of you had a nice break, now lets get back to work. Today I have a special guest.(Lupin)

The door of the classroom opened and Bill Weasley entered and joined Lupin.

- Students this is William Weasley an ex Hogwarts student and a curse-breaker in the Gringotts bank.(Lupin)

- Hello everyone.(Bill)