Thirty One

Neymar and I aren't talking.

He was being a complete asshole.

He was being a lazy person lying on the couch while Valentina was crying and I was trying to make dinner for all of us.

I asked him repeatedly to go and check on her.

Do you want to know what his reply was?

It was that he was to tired.

I swear to God I nearly threw a pot at him.

He was too tired. I mean I know that he has got games to prepare for and everything but I have a wedding to plan, job photoshoots to go to and take care of Valentina all at the same time.

And he's complaining about being tired.

I don't usually swear but he really fucking annoyed me by saying that.

We stopped talking on Sunday and it's now Thursday.

I feel sorry for Antonella and Davi Luca who have had to deal with this for the past few days.

"Aren't you just a cute little girl?" I ask rhetorically and watch as Valetina stumbles around the apartment as she has just started walking.

She giggles loudly and moves towards me quickly and falls into my lap. I lean against the couch and cross my legs and sit her in the middle like a little basket. We watch the tv and then the front door opens as Neymar comes back from training.

"Hi." He gives us both a massive smile as he walks in the door. Valentina the runs over to him but I just stay on the floor and play with my fingers and the wedding ring.

"Hi Scout." He walks over to me, holding Valentina on his hip. He gently sits down next to me but I don't look at him.

"Hi." I say bluntly.

"Look Scout. I'm sorry. You do so much, you take care of Valentina and still keep doing your jobs and I just didn't think about it. I love you so much. You've also been planning this wedding which is getting closer and closer and I don't want my future wife to be mad at me before the wedding. I'm sorry."

I look over at him and then down at Valentina.

"It's fine Neymar. Don't worry." I smile and then he leans over quickly and presses his lips against mine.

"I love you." He whispers, keeping his lips close to mine, his nose rubbing against mine and his forehead against mine.

"I love you too." 

--------------------

Today is the day.

The wedding.

I sit down in the make up chair as all of the make up team that we go in immediately go to work of my hair and make-up.

"Just a natural look?" The main make up artist and I nod.

"Yes please." I answer and then they start with all of my make up.

After and hour- yes a full hour- of sitting in the make up chair for only my face make up.

I look in the mirror and smile at the natural looking make up and beautiful matte dark nude lip.

"Thank you, it's beautiful." I smile and then they take my hair down out of the bun it was in.

"Straight, curly or up."

"Can I have it just in some nice natural waves like kind of going away from my face?" I ask and they all nod. "Can I have the bridesmaids hair the exact same please?" I ask and they all nod.