Twenty Seven

"Good morning Scout, how are you feeling?" Neymar whispers as we wake up and we both place our hands on my belly.

I'm now in my ninth month of the pregnancy and I'm not due for two weeks.

The baby is due on the 20th of November.

But I've been felling the baby kick and move a lot and it's getting that way that it's really sore and my back is in agony. I have cankles.

Cankles!

Every girls worst nightmare.

"I'm sore." I pout and look up at my beautiful boy friend who is grinning down at me.

"Would you like a massage?" He and I nod.

Neymar helps me onto my side so my back is facing him. He rubs my shoulders and down my back.

I'm only wearing a sport bra and underwear on since I get really hot during the night.

"Oh." I let out a gasp as Neymar rubs deeply into my shoulders and gets ride of a very tight knot which is the most amazing feeling ever.

"Do you like that?" He asks with a chuckle in his voice.

"Mmhm." I moan in response and he just laughs louder but contiunues making me relax.

I'm so lucky to have a great boyfriend who is a great father.

"I love you." I say and turn to face him.

"I love you too." He kisses my lips and then presses kisses all over my face making me laugh loudly and then take his face in my hands and I press my lips to his.

"I need to go to practice at three babe, but it's only..." He trails and leans over to get his phone and check the time. "It's eleven o'clock so I can make you pancakes for brunch and we can watch some films and I'm even up for painting your toenails since you can barely reach them." 

"Are you serious?" I ask and feel tears come to my eyes with his offer.

The hormones are really getting to me.

"Very, what colour do you want?" He asks and gets up from the bed, showing off his body which is only covered by a pair of Brazil boxers.

I breathe in deeply after looking at him and have to lick my lips to give them mositure after looking at how hot he is. 

"Blue, the darkest one please." I shout and push myself up up off the bed and I walk into the living room while rubbing over my baby bump.

"Sit on the couch and put your feet up and just relax." Neymar shouts as he walks into the living room. As he passes by me, he presses his lips to my cheek before sitting down and puting my legs on his lap.

He unscrews the lid of the nail polish and then starts on my left foot.

"Don't move Scout or this nail polish will go all over your foot." HE warms and I laugh and try to keep my foot as still as possible.

After about half an hour Neymar is done and is letting me lie up on the couch while he starts to make the pancakes.

"Who's the best boyfriend ever?" Neymar asksing in a sing song voice making me laugh.

"You're the best boyfriend ever." I peek over the couch and smile at Neymar who is dancing while making hte pancakes which smells delicious.

"Here you go." Neymar says after he finishes off making the pancakes and comes towards me with a plate with two large pancakes and some strawberries.

I dig in straight away and finish off the pancakes in five minutes easily.

"This was amazing, I love you." I say while swallowing my food. I lean down and peck his lips before putting my plate in the sink.