Two

We spent the rest of the day yesterday going about Barcelona for a little. Going to all the market places and boutiques.

It's the next day now and I'm having breakfast with Kaya at a small coffee shop just down the street from my apartment. I've got some toast while she's got some fruit.

"Marc is really nervous for the game tonight." Kaya informs me and I take a sip of my coffee out of the little blue mug.

"Who are they playing?" I ask.

"They're playing Chelsea."

"He shouldn't be nervous, he's playing for one of the best teams in the entire world, he'll be fine." She smiles at what I say and finishes off her breakfast and we leave the cafe and head back to the apartment.

"I have something to tell you." Kaya look nervous as we sit down on the black couch in the apartment. She bites her lip and tears water in her eyes so lean forwards and hold one of her hands.

"What's wrong Kaya?" I ask and she sniffs and wipes her eyes with the hand that I'm not holding.

"Marc and I, we were expecting." The moments she says that I cover my mouth with my other hand, "But we...we lost...we lost the baby." I cry and pull her over to me in a hug.

"Oh Kaya, this is just a bump in the road for you and Marc, don't worry." I say and she lies her head on my lap.

"But I was so excited, and when we found out- I just-" She starts to cry hysterically as I stroke her hair and she basically screams into my lap.

"It's okay," I coo trying to clam her down. "Everything happens for a reason, something amazing is going to happen to you in due time."

"I just wanted a baby so badly, I just wanted to have a baby and just love them and watch them grow."

"Kaya, you will have that, remember you're only nineteen, you've got years to have a baby." I note and she nods her head before pushing herself up off my lap and lean her head on my shoulder as she sits next to me.

"I just want to watch some sad films and just cry." She wipes the tears from her eyes.

"Why don't we watch something Disney or like a comedy." I suggest.

"Yeah, can we watch Mulan?" She asks and I nod and go fin the DVD and put it into the TV and watch the amazing movie.

As the film plays my mind wanders to the thought of Kaya actually having a baby. Her and Marc would have been the best parents ever. Marc talks about his sisters baby all the time and Kaya has always been into kids, she was going to go to college to study to be a teacher but her modeling took over.

I start to think about what must have went through their heads when the found out they lost the baby. I hear most of the time when you lose a baby a lot of blood comes out of your private area.

But I'm not going to ask Kaya about it.

"I want to be like Mulan." Kaya mutters sniffing a little.

"You are like Mulan, you're so strong." I shout and she smiles and gives me a big hug as we start to sing along to the music.

I jump up and start spinning around making Kaya laugh loudly.

"Come'n Kaya, get your sexy bum up here and dance with me." I shout and grab her hands and pull her up off the couch. Kaya resists at first but eventually gets up off the couch and starts to spin about with me.

Kaya and Marc would have made beautiful babies as well. Marc and Kaya are both very tall. Marc has a very strong jawline, bright green eyes, a small nose and even with his bushy eyebrows, he is still considered one of the most sexiest footballers right now. Kaya herself is beautiful, high cheekbones, long blonde hair and jade green eyes and big lips.