Twenty Eight

Her big brown eyes are starting to closer.

I hum a lullaby as I rock Valentina in my arms, as I try to get her to sleep.

It's been a month since Valentina was born and I swear I've only slept like three hours in that one month.

I'm not joking.

For like the first week of Valentina being born she was quiet and seemed to sleep all the time, but now she's always crying, she still goes to sleep but like ninety percenty of the time she's awake while the other ten percent is her laughing.

"Go to sleep baby." Neymar whispers as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me and moves with me as I rock Valentia to sleep.

When her eyes finially close over I lay her down into her baby bed next which is in our room but at the other side, not near the windows as I don't want her getting cold.

"Finally, we have some alone time." Neymar smiles wide as I lay Valentina down in her bed and fix her covers over her.

I turn to face Neymar with a small smile, but he takes this time to wrap his arms around my waist and bring him closer to me.

I laugh and moves my hands to the back of his head and I play with the ends of his hair.

He moves his head forward and presses his lips to mine and pushes the small of my back with his hand to bring him closer to me.

We kiss for a few minutes until I move back and hit our bed making me fals back with a loud laugh.

"Shh," Neymar says and places a finger to my lips, keeping me from laughing, "You don't want to wake her." Neymr says quietly and I nod and bring his lips back down to mine, letting him basically lie ontop of me.

I break the kiss after a few minutes but Neymar continues to kiss me, he moves down my jaw and down to my neck.

"When is Davi going to be here?" I ask and try to to moan as Neymar places sweet kisses dow my neck, placing his kisses in all the right places.

"He should be here with Carolina in maybe an hour." Neymar answers, but a few seconds later we hear the doorbell go. Neymar gorans as he pushes himself up off the bed and heads out of the bedroom.

"Hi Davi." I hear Neymar shout and I check to make sure Valentina is still sleeping before I leave ur bedroom.

"Hi dad." Davi shouts back and I see him jump up onto Neymar as Carolina walks in behind him with a large smile on her face.

"Hi guys." I say with smile as I walk out of our bedroom.

"Hi Scout." avi shouts and gives me a hug.

"Hi Ju." Carolina says and gives Neymar a hug. "Hi Angelina." She then says to me and I smile and give her a hug after putting Davi Luca down onto the ground.

"It's so nice to see you both." I smile.

Just as i go to take their bags into the spare room.

Davi is either going to sleep with Carolina in the spare room or in with Neymar, but I don't think he will because Valentia is up a lot during the night and I know Davi likes his sleep.

"Are you going to sleep with mom or are you sleeping with Angelina and I?" Neymar picks up Davi and asks him but Davi just laughs.

"I'm staying with my mum. Valentina cries too much." He giggles and then the moment he says that crying erupts from Neymar and I's bedroom.

"I'll go get het. Make yourself at home guys." I say and quickly rush into our room and pick up my crying baby and rock her in my arms. 

"Are you okay?" Carolina asks walking into our room and I nod as Valentina stops crying.