Twenty Six

It's the Barcelona final tonight against Chelsea.

I'm now five months pregnant and my bump is massive. I now can't fit into most of my nromal clothes except maxi dresses or flowing dresses that don't hug onto me.

My boobs have also grown which is great. 

I've gone from a b-cup to a d-cup.

"Don't you look beautiful." Neymar comes up behind me as I sit on the couch. he jumps over and sits next to me. I have on my trusted plain black maxi dress, I have my denim jacket next to me since it's cold outside and I have a Barcelona scarf on.

"Why thank you." I say and turn my body so my back lies on his cheat and my hands sit on my bump and Neymar puts his hands over mine and rubs over my bump.

"Four more months and then our baby will be here." Neymar kisses my cheek. Neymar and I decided that we didn't want to know the sex of our baby until I actually have to give birth. 

We've started to get the baby's room organised. 

It's next to the spare room/ Davi's room here and it's just been painted white against and it has some white furniture in it. 

"I know, four more months and then I have to go through the hell of giving birth." I pout and he chuckles and presses a kiss to the side of my head.

"You'll be fine." He whispers and I get up off the couch and pull on my denim jacket. 

"Come on, you're supposed to be at Camp Nou at six and it's half five and there's probably going to be traffic." I grab his hands and pull him up off the couch and pull him towards me and press my lips against his.

"I love you." I mumble against his lips.

"I love you too." He says as he pulls away.

I pick up my bag and Barca scarf and follow Neymar out of the apartment and down the elevator and down into the underground car park. 

"You better be cheering so loud for me tonight at this game because I really need it. I'm so nervous." He holds onto my hand as he drives the car and I smile.

"I promise you that I'll be screaming your name so lodu that that's the only sound that you'll hear in the stadium." I tell his and he laughs.

"Ludmila will be here." Neymar tells me and I laugh.

"I was texting them last night and they said they were going to have to take so many pictures of my belly and were going to organise a lunch date or something with everyone, like me you, Oscar and Lumila and Clarisse and Marcelo when we all go back to Brazil for the nest national team game." i say and he smiles wide and keep his eyes on the road.

"Just think that in a couple more hours, you could be holding up the trophy." I say and he smiles even wider.

"Stop Scout or you're going to get me too excited and then I'll fail." He pouts and I shake my head.

"No, that's not going to happen Neymar. Please don't worry." 

"Okay...I'm fine." Neymar breathes out deeply and I nod at him. 

We arrive at Camp Nou and I follow Neymar until he get to the changing room and I go out into the stands where I have grown to sit it and lean my head back against the chair and then I hear screaming making me jump.

"Angelina!" A womans voice shouts making me look over at the stairs where Ludmila is standning waving as she climbs up the stairs.

"Hi!" I shout and get up from my chair and walk towards her.