Epilouge

After the wedding I felt like I was on Cloud Nine.

Neymar and I went on our honeymoon to Bali and stayed in a beautiful hotel in the water while Valentina had to stay with Marc and Kaya while we were there and Davi went back to Brazil to stay with Carolina.

While on our honeymoon we just relaxed and did normal couple-y things.

Everything was perfect.

We came back and everything was just as perfect.

Until everything went wrong.

An underwear model came forward saying she was pregnant with Neymars child. She claimed that they met at an away game against Paris Saint-German.

My heart broke.

I felt like everything was a lie at first but as she started to explain her story more, I slowly started to believe her just like everyone else was.

I felt like I couldn't leave my house without people staring at me or knowing everything going on with my personal life.

"I hate this." I mutter to Kaya out of breath as I had to run to her house because paparazzi were following me.

Valentina is with Neymar right now in the house and I'm at Kayas because I feel like I can't look at Neymar without crying even though he insists that the rumors aren't true.

I did believe him but there was always this nagging in my mind that she was telling the truth.

"I know, but you need to stick with Neymar and know that he is telling the truth and believe him. He's your husband and he loves you dearly." I look up at Kaya.

"You're right."

"It's probably just some silly wannabe trying to make a name for herself."

"You're right." 

I then rush home and am greeted by Valentina running up to me as I walk in with Neymar running after her.

"Hi, we were just playing." He smiles awkwardly.

"Hi." I whisper.

For the past weeks since the rumor started I've only spoke to Neymar once and that was when he told me that the rumor wasn't true and then we didn't really speak after that because I felt like I was losing my mind over it.

"How are you?" He asks as Valentina falls asleep in my arms. I move into her room and gently place her into her bed and then slowly shut her bedroom door behind her.

"I'm good. It's been stressful with all of the paparazzi." I say quietly making him look at me with sorrowfull eyes.

"I'm so sorry for you having to go through this Scout. I hope you know that I would never do that. I know that you believe me but yet I can tell that you have this voice in your head telling you that it could be true. But I love you Scout. I wear this wedding ring for a reason," He points to his ring, "Why would I want another girl to touch me or for me to make love or love another woman when I have the perfect woman at home. Why would I ever want to do that?" He slowly moves towards me and he speaks and take my face into his hands and wipes away my tears.

"I know you're telling the truth. It's just all these gossip columns saying it all and everyone keeps talking about it and I don't know what to do and-" He kisses me and I melt into his arm and cry some more.

"We're going to go to Paris and we're going to comfront this woman and we'll get the truth and I promise you, all of these problems will go away."

The next week Neymar and I went to Paris and met the girl by surprise at one of her shoots that she tweeted about. 

She was so scared and finally admitted that she was lying and luckily we go it on video because Neymar insisted that he record it all with his phone so they have evidence.

Neymar and I had closeure after that.

No other person tried to get inbetween our relationship.

We were stronger than ever.

Everything seemed to go right.

I often think back to when I first met Neymar and not wanting to have a relationship since the one I had before didn't go too well.

I remember our first kiss and how innocent and sweet it was.

I remember everyday of falling in love with him.

I remember finding out I was pregnant and giving birth to the most beautiful girl in the entire world.

I remember him getting down on one knee in Rome and him making me the happiest woman on the planet.

I love him.

And I will forever.

------------------------

This is the end.

:'(

It's just a short epilouge sorry

I remember coming up with this book and thinking no one would read it and now I have met so many nice people through this book and have so many people vote and comment.

I love you all so much.

I remember wanting to read so many football books in 2012 when I first started wattpad but literally no one wrote them. 

And then the World Cup came last year and it all blew up.

It was quite scary.

I also just want to talk quickly about how Celtic won today against Rangers and it was amazing! I watched it at my uncles and wished I was there. It was so strange watching them pla against each other again because it had been so long since they last played against each other because of Rangers problems and them having to get put down a league.

If any of you watched it, comment or message me and we can talk about it.

Please comment, vote and follow me

love you xx