Twelve

I wake up and stretch. My body aches and my bones crack which makes me sigh in pleasure.I go and stretch over to my phone and check the time.

It's two o'clock.

I must have been really tired.

I get out of bed and go straight into my shower and scrub my hair and body. The smell of the green apple shampoo and conditioner is something that I missed. I always bought this shampoo here in Brazil but in Spain and LA it was alwas a vanilla shampoo and conditioner there, but I could never use this one there. 

It just wasn't the same.

I don't know, I'm weird.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my head and another around my body. I dry my body and then wrap a small bathrobe around my body and carry my make up bag, a mirror and my curling iron and my hair dryer out into my living room. I place the the mirror on the coffee table infront of my tv with my make-up next to it. I pull the towel off of my head and plug in my hhair dryer into the put it into the plug and turn it on and tip my head up side down and blow dry my hair. 

Once's it's dry, or almost dry, I put my curling iron in to heat up while I get started on my make up. I start with primer, covering my while face and neck in it then I grab a round foundation brush and squirt a few drops of my colour of foundation into it and apply it to my face and neck, blending it into my natural skin tone. I then go in with some concealer under my eyes and to any little spots on my face or any imperfections. I then apply some eye primer to my eyes and then apply some of a natural cream eye shadow then get out a small angled brush and some gel eye liner, a thin line then I wing it out at the edge.

But I accidently poke myself in the eye with the brush.

I scream and blink a few times and lean my head back to try and stop it from watering to much.

After my little out burst and I have calmed down I then apply some natural looking false eye lashes and apply some mascara to make them look even more natural. I then apply some bronzer to make my cheekbones more defined and apply some highlighter to the tops of the cheekbones. I then pick out a red lip stick to m lips and apply some gloss to them making them look fuller and brighter.

I check the time and realise it's now half past three. I quickly run over to curling iron and get started on my hair. It's a very large barrel to it's much quicker to curl as well.

Once I'm done I run to my bathroom and grab some hairspray and spray it all over my hair and then go into my room and get out my outfit. I slip on some small cups which isn't seen through the white crop top. I adjust it to sit right before slipping on the tight skirt, that I packed, which is actually a skort. 

I accidently packed the wrong one.

I pull on the skort and adjust it. It's one of the ones where it looks like a skirt at the front and the back but it's not.

I also prefer it because this can't go up if the wind hits it.

No underwear is getting flashed tonight.

I slip on my high heels which are a strappy pair, but luckily they're comfy.

Looking at my phone a text has game in from Neymar with the adress and name of his hotel so I can pick Davi Luca up. I was thinking about taking him for ice cream before heading to the stadium. I also need to get the tickets for tonight. Checking the time I realise it's half past four so I grab a small clutch bag that's a matte black colour from Chanel and put some makeup and some money and my phone. I also put in a small spray into the bag because I think it might be hot tonight and I don't want to smell sweaty. I grab my car keys and house keys and leave my apartment, locking the door behind me and putting the alarm on. I get the elevator down, down to the under ground car park where I walk towards my black audi R8. Climibing inside I prepare myself for leaving the under ground car park because I know there are paparazzi outside. Starting the car I reverse out and drive towards the exit which opens up automatically when something goes near it. Driving out, I'm careful because the paparazzi at are at either sides of the exit, snapping pictures. I have to beep my horn because they were all pushing each other to get a stupid picture of me.