Eighteen

El Clasico

One of most dirty football games that you could watch.

Maybe after an Old Firm Game between Celtic and Rangers in Scotland.

But still, the game could go from one player from either team could accidently touch them to having a full on brawl in the middle of the field.

If you couldn't guess, I'm very nervous.

The thought of Neymar getting hurt.

Or any of the guys getting hurt makes me feel like I'm ebing punched in the stomach. I always remember comofrting Kaya during the games if we were in a different country and she couldn't go. She would get so worried and I wouldn't understand why, but I do now.

"Scout, you're shaking." Kaya holds onto my hand as we both are siitng on the couch in my apartment watching the sports news about the game tonight.

"I'm just nervous." I admitt and she smiles slightly and pulls me over to her.

"It's fine, we're all nervous on our first El Clasico, Antonella had to help me calm my nerves in the stadium because whenever I seen a Real Madrid player go near Marc, I felt like I couldn't breathe."

I laugh and look at the tv as they show the line up for tonight.

The team looks good. But then again, so does the Real Madrid team.

"You're shaking again." Kaya tells making me groan and sit ontop of my hands trying to stop them from shaking.

"You know what you need," Kaya starts and I look over at her, waiting for her to continue. "We should go get a make over for tonight, get our nails done, hair done and make up done so we don't have to do it."

"Kaya, we're going to a football game."

"I know that, but it'll take your mind off it." I reluctanly agree but before we leave Kaya makes me pick out an outfit.

Neymar gave me his jersey so I have to wear that, so I just pick out a pair a skinny blue jeans with rips along them, I also pick out a pair of small heeled boots which are really comfy.

Kaya goes for the same type thing but she goes for a pair of shorts and a pair of high heels.

 After picking out our outfits I pick up my bag and leave the apartment with Kaya walking behind me like and excited puppy. 

After alot of aruging we finally decide to go to the salon down the street from my apartment.

Kaya goes for straight hair while I ask for a big curled blow dry. As we're getting out hair done, our nails are being done at the same time.

I get just the done in stiletto heels in a matte black shake while Kaya goes for a classic French nail.

"I told you that you'd love this." Kaya interupts my day dream making me open my eyes and glance over at her, chuckling.

"I was almost asleep there." I say and she laughs.

"Your nails look amazing." Kaya looks over at me and I smile at her.

"Well you're miss classic with the French nails." She flashes her fingers about as the hairdressers spray hairspray all over our hair.

They finish and we pay and walk quickly back to the apartment to get ready.

I pull the very big jersey over my black black bra and I slip on the jeans. I don't like wearing jeans or shorts as much, because I do have a small waist and bigger thighs, so I prefer dresses  or skirts much more.