Twenty Nine

Neymar and I sit down and wait for our private jet to be ready. Valentina in sitting on my lap since her push chair has to be put away in with the suitcases.

"Aren't you just a beautiful girl." Neymar giggles and moves towards Valentina and gives her a big kiss making me giggle.

"Dad, look at me." Davi shouts and starts to run down the long waiting area.

Neymar laughs and gets up off his chair and chases him down the hallway making Davi scream loudly. They both laugh loudly making me laugh and look down at Valentina.

"Aren't you dad and brother silly?" I ask and she giggles.

Neymar and I then realise the time and go to the gate where the jet is.

We all climb aboard the jet. I place Valentina is the seat next to me and Davi and Neymar sit next to each other.

"Just think guys, in a few hours we'll be in Rome." Neymar smiles and then the jet takes off.

------------------------------

"We're here!" Neymar shouts as jet lands making Davi shouts loudly and jump up and down in his seat.

We all get off the place once is stopped and go into the airport to find our bags.

I get a suitcase holder with Davi and Valentina while Neymar gets our bags.

"Can I sit on it?" He asks asks as he walks next to me and I hold Valentina on my hip. I stop the cart and let Davi sit down.

"Wheee." Davi screams as I push the cart towards Neymar who has collected the suitcases.

"Okay Davi, will you move so I can put the suitcases on?" Neymar asks him and Davi nods and slowly gets up off the cart.

Neymar lifts up the three suitcases and place them onto the cart and then moves me out of the way so he pushes the cart instead.

"There are paparazzi outside so you might want to hide Valentina's face." Neymar tells me and touches Valentina's cheek making her smile wide at her dad.

I hold onto the back of Valentina's head as we walk closer to the exit. Davi is in between us, holding onto the cart.

The crowd is large as the sound of the snapping and flashes. I keep close to Neymar and Davi as the flashes and loud sounds making Valentina squirm in my arms. We move quickly towards where a man holding up Neymar's name is standing.

"You all go in and I'll get the bags." The man tells us and takes the cart of Neymar so we all nod and I go into the back of the car after the taxi driver gives us a baby seat for Valentina from the back.

It's late at night so Davi cuddles up into me and closes his eyes.

"Is he tired?" Neymar asks and I nod as I run my hand through his hair.

"Yeah, he's all cuddled up. I'm sure he'll be asleep but by the time we get to the hotel he probably will be." I say, "How long are we here again?" I ask as the taxi driver starts to drive away.

"Only three days." Neymar smiles and at me and I smile at him.

The driver starts to drive away from the airport and Neymar starts to talk to him. They're talking in very broken English but they both seem to understand each other very easily.

We arrive at the hotel and a worker is waiting with a cart to hold the suitcases.

The man is very smiley as he takes our bags. I hold Valentina closely as Neymar carries a sleeping Davi Luca in his arms as we go to the reception and find our rooms.