One

My make-up artist finishes off my eye make-up; which is a dark smokey eye and then she applies a deep red lipstick and puts just a little line just around my lips to make them appear bigger and fuller.

"Ooo, you look cute." Kaya shouts walking through the door, fixing her short pastel pink Christopher Kane dress.

"So do you." I say back, running a hand down each side of my face to flatten down and wispy bits of hair.

"Who are you wearing?" She asks looking down to my little black dress with beautiful golden beading and gold band around my waist. "Wait let me guess... Versace, Versace, Versace..." She starts to sing and dance along to the song and I can't help but join in.

"Girls, it's time to head to the red carpet." My agent Evan pops his head in the door so Kaya and I nod and follow him out the door and into the black jeep parked outside my house.

Kaya and I always get dressed at my house if we're going to events. Mainly because I have an actual house and Kaya lives in an apartment building.

"So are you planning on donating tonight?" I ask Kaya and he nods, pointing to her purse.

"I've got lots of money that I plan on donating tonight, Marc is doing it with me." Kaya smiles as she mentions her long time boyfriend Marc Bartra, a football player for Spain and Barcelona. Kaya herself is a model and she met Marc on the set of her photo shoot for the new Spain jerseys.

"You're actually smiling like an idiot right now, who knew a boy had this effect on you." I tease, poking her side making her squirm.

"Shut up Scout." She shouts making me laugh loudly and stamp my feet as I laugh, I laugh mainly because of Kaya's angry face.

"Ladies we're almost here." The driver looks at us through the partition, we smile at his and start to get ready to leave the car. I start to fix my lips while Kaya is fixing her hair and the back of her dress.

The car then comes to a stop and the driver then gets out and opens up the door for us. The driver is a man, about in his mid-fifties, dressed in a nice work shirt and trousers and a black jacket.

He offers us a hand out of the car, which we accept. I thank him, giving him a small hug before holding Kaya's and walking to take pictures of us together, before we move away from each other and I take picture by myself.

I brush my hair off of my face and place one of my hands on my waist and smile for the paparazzi cameras. I then turn around a little and show off the back of my dress, turning my head over my shoulder and keep a straight face.

"Angelina, hurry up." Kaya shouts from the side, I nod and walk off the red carpet. Kaya only calls me Angelina in front of other celebrities, only my friends call me Scout from childhood; like Kaya, because I reminded my mom so much of Scout from to To Kill A Mockingbird that she gave me that nickname.

Kaya and I grew up in the spotlight. We both started out acting on the same sitcom but as I continued with acting and modeling while Kaya has stopped acting, only taking small roles, and focused on becoming a top model.

"Scout do you want a drink?" Kaya asks and we walk into the large arena, I look over at the bar, knowing I'm not even near the age limit to drink.

"Just a small glass of wine, get Marc to get it but because you'll be denied." She nods, probably thinking the same as I was.Marc has just turned 21 so he's allowed to drink.

"Let's go find him, he said he was at our table, but he hung up before he told me where is was." I chuckle as we start to look around for the table where Marc is sitting, probably with a few of his team mates.