Seventeen

I open my eyes and let the sunlight hit them. I'm facing a different way from the way I fell asleep last night, but I still feel Neymar's arm wrapped around my waist and something against my bum.

"Good morning Scout." His morning voice is literally the sexiest thing I have ever heard. I sart to smile without even thinking.

"Good morning Neymar." I turnn to face him making him suck in a breathe maing me look at him with a confused face.

"What's wrong?" I ask and look down to where we brushed skin and realise what has happened making me blush deeply and look away from him.

"Could I maybe use you shower?" He asks and I nod and he climbs out of bed, holding himself and rushing into my bathroom.

I shove my face into my duvet trying to get the blush off my face before taking off my leggings which are sticking to my legs due to the heat and keep on the big sports top and pull on my light robe and leave quickly.

When I go down stairs Kaya and Marc's suitcases sitting at the bottom of the stairs because we are leaving later in the day. 

"So I checked the quest room and one certain Brazilian wasn't in there." Kaya shouts to me as I walk into the kitchen making me blush again.

"Shh, don't be too loud, he's in the shower." I say and she widens her eyes then looks confused.

"Wait, why is he in the shower?" She asks.

"Err, he just needed a shower." I lie while making myself a drink of coffee.

"You're lying."

"No I'm not." 

"Yes you are, what did he get to sweat in your bed?" She wiggles her eyebrows making me gasp.

"No, he just needed a shower." I lie again and this time it fails badly.

For being an actress I can be a bad liar.

"Oh my gosh..." Her voice goes quieter, "did you give him a boner?" She asks making Marc laughs loudly and makes me blush making her gasp loudly.

"Oh my gosh you did, that's so funny." I blush and hide my face which just makes them both laugh louder.

"Shut up please, let's just not talk about it. Marc you're fine to make fun of him when we go back home, but not infront of me please." I say and they both nod but the moment Neymar comes into the room they immediately start to make fun of his for it.

---------------------------

"So have you announced that you're pregnant yet?" I ask Kaya in the air port as we wait for our plane.

"No, not yet. I'll probably do it when I get home. I'll just post a picture to instaram or something." She smiles at me and I nod and pull out m phone and hold it up to face us.

"Come in a selfie with me." She moves cloer to me and we both smile into the camera and I post the picture to instagram with a smile emoji as the caption.

We then board the plane and land in Barcelona earl in the morning. We all slept on the plane so we're not to tired but we all do need to get home and change.

"So Scout, do you want to do something later?" Neymar asks me making me look up at him.

"I was just going to stay home and watch some sad films." I say and he smiles.

"Would you mind if I joined?"

"Not at all." I answer his question making him smile.

"If it's alraight I'm just going to go home first and get changed then I'll come over." He says and I nod.