Eleven

"He kissed you!?" Kaya screams through the loud speaker as I wash the dishes Neymar and I just used to eat.

"It was just a sweet kiss." I say back to her, drying my hands.

"What do you mean sweet, was there tounges?" She asks which makes me laugh and pick up from phone and go over to my couch and lie down with my phone on my chest, still on loud speaker.

"No it was just, a really sweet innocent kiss. Like a first kiss. Very chaste." I explain and she screams loudly and I can imagine her jumping up and down where ever she is in Marc's apartment. Luckily Neymar's apartment is now done so he's not living in Marc's apartment so he doesn't have to hear Kaya freak out over the sweet kiss he gave me only an hour or less ago.

"Oh my gosh. It's going to happen, this is going to happen." She screams and I laugh loudly and shake my head.

"I really doubt anything is going to happen between Neymar and I." I tell her and she shouts at me for saying that.

"You've been saying that for ages now, but still your relationship grows and now it's grown even further and you've kissed. This is amazing." Kaya is happy, you can basically hear the smile through the phone.

"Kaya I need to go, I've got Brazil to pack for." I say.

"When are you going?"

"In two days. I'm going for a few day. First day we get there it's at night, next day Brazil game then I've got a free day before the interview day for my new movie and then it's my plane home with Neymar."

"Ohh I want to come to the premiere." She tells me and I laugh.

"I've got six spare tickets." I tell her.

"Okay, well I'll leave you to pack. Tell Neymar to go for tounges next time."

"Bye Kaya." I shout and hang up the phone. I go into my room after going into my cupboard and I pull my suitcase along behind me.

I start to pack underwear for the three days and a couple spare just incase. I pack a few dresses and shorts, skirts and tops. I also pack my bikinis. I call them my Brazil bikinis because they're small and show a lot of my bum. But I also pack a new one piece bathing sure that I got. it's plain black with a low back and it mesh at the top, it also has a in boost which makes your boobs look bigger, something that I need.

Packing some big mens t-shirts that I bought for bed as my pyjamas I think I have everything packed. I put my passport into the case so I don't forget it and I will already have a toothbrush in my apartment in Brazil so I don't need to pack one. 

I put a foot on my suitcase and pull the zip around, I struggle a bit because I put so much clothes into the suitcase, including my shoes. I packed just a few pairs of sandals and a pair of plain black high heels to wear to the football game, to wear witht he black heels I've got a white crops top and black skirt. My make-up bag is also in my suitcase so that adds to the size of my suitcase. 

Once it's zipped up I sit it next to my front door before going to bed and falling asleep.

---------------------------

Standing in the airport I look around for Neymar. I arrived early because I always worry about traffic in the morning in case it's busy.

"Hello Scout." I turn around after hearing my name and look at the stunning footballer who is wear a cap with his initials on it, a white t-shirt, a pair of grey sweat pants and some nike running shoes. I've gone for plain black Victoria's Secret running leggings a white tank top with a mens extra large grey jumper over it, it comes down to my thighs and it's arms are so long it covers my hands, I've also got nike running trainers on.