Fourteen

My feet hit off the ground of the Brazil streets. I decided to go for a run this morning because because I haven't worked out in a while since I'm in Brazil. 

Usually when I'm in Barcelona or L.A I work out once during the week and usually on a Sunday but being in Barzil, I haven't done anything. 

I'm hoping that no one recognises me because I'd probably break a mirror if I looked in one.

I've got a pair of old running leggings on with a small, growing hole at side of my knee, a plain  black sports bra with a muscle -shirt over it and a mens large size grey jumper.

My hair isn't long as well. It's just going to below my shoulder, but it's now up in a bun, most of my hair falling out as I run. My phone is in a arm band under the jumper and much to my displeasure I forgot my head phones so I'm listening to morning talks in Brazil as I run by Copacabana beach.

I stop into a shop and buy a bottle of water with the spare change jingling about in the arm band where my phone is located. I take a sip of the water outside and try to catch my breath but as I do paparazzi show up.

Alot of them.

They shout at me as they run over to me, which makes me take off, holding onto my water bottle and a few bits of spare change which as I run b I give it to a little boy on the streets who runs the other way through the winding streets. 

Figuring out that I probably won't be able to loose them on the streets. I turn and run onto the beach into the slightly growing crowd. 

It's hard to run through the sand but I make it out and run quickly back to my apartment.

What's a better way to start the day than by being chased by paparazzi.

Who are taking pictures of you while looking like a zombie.

------------------------------

From Neymar

I'll pick you up at six o'clock if that's alright. ;)

I look at the text and smile wide and reply.

To Neymar

Sure that's fine, what should I dress like? Is it fancy? Or should I go casual? :)

I text back and wait for a reply from Neymar, to which he replies a few seconds later.

From Neymar

Dress fancy but comfortable. ;)

To Neymar

Thanks. See you later. :)

From Neymar

Can't wait. ;)

I blush and sit my phone down and put it on charge and go into my wardrobe and look for an outfit. Pulling out three outfits .

The first one is a red dress that I forgot to bring back to Barcelona when I was last here. It goes to my knee and has a low cut front and thin straps. With a gold band around the waist.

The next outfit is a dress with a lace, see through top that I'd wear a black bandeau with and a plain black skirt.

And the last outfit is a crop top and skater skirt.