Twenty One

Neymar and I are holding hands while we sit in the middle of the airport at ten o'clock at night while we wait for the private jet to arrive to take us to Rio so Neymar can meet my parents.

I think I'm still more nervous than Neymar.

I don''t understand how I'm nervous. These people produced me and I'm cared of them and what they think of my amazing boyfriend. 

"I still think think Kaya and Marc are going to have a boy." He looks over at me and I shake my head.

"No she's going to have a girl and she's going to be tall, like six foot tall so she's going to be an amazing model just like her mother." I reply and Neymar shakes his head.

"No, he's going to be like his dad, tall and an amazing defender."  He looks down at me and I smile up at him.

"Whatever you say, but you're wrong."  I giggle and he moves his head so I can lean my head onto his shoulder and shut my eyes.

"Wake me up when our plane comes." I whisper and fall asleep.

When Neymar wakes up and my phone is buzzing so I check is as I follow Neymar towards the exit.

"I hate you." I scream and run to catch up with him and push him slightly.

Neymar took a selfie of him and I, I'm sleeping, my mouth is slightly open while Neymar is smiling, almost laughing.

"I think you look cute." He smiles down at me and wraps his arm over my shoulder as we walk out and head towards the plane.

Our ride is easy and feels shorter than it should.

Probably because I was alseep for most of it.

"Scout, buckle you seatbelt. The plane is going to land soon." Neymar wakes me up sweetly. I psuh myself up and buckle my seatbelt before looking over at the beautiful boy sitting opposite me.

"I had such a good sleep there." My voice is a little groggy, but Neymar just smiles at me.

"You're so cute." He says looking me straight in the eyes, making me flush deeply.

"You're making me go red Neymar." I groan making him smile wide.

"I love it when you blush. But not as much as I love you."

"That's so cheesy." I cringe making him laugh and put a hand on his heart.

"You don't love me." He pouts and I stop laughing and smile over at him.

"I love you Neymar." 

"Good, because I don't want anyone taking you away from me." I smile once again and wait for the plane to land.

The plane lands and Neymar and I leave after thanking the aior hostess' and pilots.

We get our bag and look around for the taxi that we ordered. But as we walk paparazzi are flashing so many pictures of us. Neymar is holding my hand keeping me close but it's hard because they're shouting so many questions about us.

How long have you actually been dating.

How is Jason.

How is Bruna.

I really dont understand paparazzi sometimes. They know that Neymar and I are now dating, so why do they have to bring up our exes.

We finally get into the taxi and go to my apartment and I got straight to bed while Neymar goes to get a drink and something to eat.

As I'm about to fall asleep, Neymar walks into my room and makes alot of noise, balancing a glass of water and his phone and what I think is an almost fully eaten chocolate bar.