Nine

After my crying session in the toilets. Kaya, Marc, Neymar and I all walk back out onto the pitch. They've stopped playing duck, duck goose and have started practicing seriously. 

"We should probably get going." Kaya says and I nod in agreement. We don't really want to distract the boys anymore from their training.

"Okay, bye babe." Marc bends down and presses his lips against hers. I run over to Will and jump on his back and give him a hug.

"Give Orleigh my love. She's going tonight right?" I ask. Did I forget to tell you that Orleigh gave birth to a baby girl just last week. Her name is Elise Lima. She is the cutest thing ever and she is a cute little chubby baby.

"I will, I think she's coming tonight, but she might just want to stay home with Elise. I've already told her the it's going to be a quite dinner with only the guys, so it's more likely he will come." I nod, smile and hug him again and shout goodbye to the rest of the players and give Messi a hug before I jog over to Kaya and we walk back out to her car.

"I'll drop you off at your apartment and I'll come pick you up later." She informs me and I nod and tap away at my phone while playing Candy Crush and listen to the music playing on the radio in the car.

"I think I should go into singing." Kaya says seriously which makes me laugh very loudly. Kaya can't sing. It's like listening to a dying walrus whose voice has been edited to sound very squeaky.

"Sure, you'll be winning grammys in no time." The sarcasm that comes out of my voice makes Kaya laugh and me along with her.

She turns a corner and stops the car in front of the apartment building. She pulls me into a hug once I unplug my seatbelt. She kisses me on the cheek before pulling away from our hug, but she still holds my hand.

"Don't listen to Jason, he's stupid and you can do so, so, so, so much better than him." He rambles on and I smile.

"That you Kaya, but now on a happier note, what should I wear tonight?" I ask and pull my keys out of my pocket and jingle them about in my hands waiting for her to answer, she responds in a shrug.

"I don't know, a dress, skirt, just something hot. Like so hot Neymar can't keep his hands off you tonight." She winks at me and I just glare.

"Shut up Kaya, nothing is going to happen between Neymar and I." I look her straight in the eye, she just smirks and I feel my heart beat faster as I think of Neymar and I being so close in the girls toilets and our very close encounter.

"Yeah, I believe you there, you wouldn't be saying that if I didn't walk into the toilets today to check on you." I glare at her and se just smiles devilishly.

"I should get going. When will you pick me up?" I ask while opening the door of the car.

"Probably around five, I'll probably have Marc and Neymar in the car since he's still living with Marc right now, it's so bad, our sex life has gone down hill." She puffs her breath out and I cover my ears and scream.

"Kaya I didn't need to know that." I shake my head and Kaya just laughs before placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Maybe Neymar can come live with you." Her eyes are now wide as her mind starts to think about Neymar moving out and her and Marc can go back to the way the were. I shake my head at her idea and pull the door of the car back in because a few paparazzi are starting to show up.

"No, Neymar's apartment will probably be done soon, then you and Marc can go back to the way you were." She laughs and I just shake my head before opening the door again.

"See you later." I give her a kiss on the cheek before climbing out of the car and shutting the door behind me, but before it closes over fully she shout, "See you later." I turn away from the car and unlock the big door into the apartment building before jogging up the stairs and into my apartment.