Eight

My nap I took was for an hour and a half. And to say I felt refreshed was an understatement. Waking up at six o'clock almost every morning and going to sleep at times like one o'clock in the morning or later due to talking to fans and people on twitter and instagram, it will eventually take it's toll on you.

I wear the pair of Lupo sports running leggings that were given to me and wear a Victoria's Secret sports bra and a baggy, old t-shirt with lots of holes in it and the adidas sign on the back, which I think was Jason's or one of my dad's old sports t-shirts.

All I know I didn't buy it.

I slip on a pair of nike running shoes which match the pink sports bra and a pink line which runs up the side of the running leggings. 

I look at the time on my phone and realise it's five minutes to ten. So I grab a black zipper and put my phone in a pocket with some money before pulling it on and I lock the apartment door and start to jog down the stairs to where I met Kaya halfway.

"I was just coming up to get you." Kaya says and I laugh.

"And I was just going down to get you." I reply and Kaya just shakes her head and we walk down the stairs together.

Kaya is wearing a pair of loose blue running pants which flare out at the bottom with a white sports bra and a tie dye blue and white loose t-shirt, with a pair of black nike running shoes.

"Why didn't you take the elevator?" I ask and point to the working elevator that I didn't decide to use and I don't know why I didn't use it.

"I don't know why, I just felt in the healthy mood so I decided to take the stairs." She shrugs her shoudlers and pulls open the large front door to the apartment buidling before we walk quickly out to Kaya's car because there are paparazzi taking pictures of us.

"So we're using the train equiptment at the training ground." I confirm and she nods.

"It's not at Camp Nou today, they only use that one because the actual training centre was getting fixed but it's back to normal now. I've used it once and it's just like a gym but with really hot boys in it who are really talented." She smriks at me and I laugh a little as she pulls up at the training ground which is shut off so paparazzi aren't allowed into the grounds, the can only watch from outside the gates.

"Hello Kaya." One of the men at the front desk smiles at Kaya and she waves to him.

"We were just going to use the gym, is that alright?" She asks smiling at him sweetly.

"Yeah, it's fine. The boys are already in there anyway. " He infroms us so I smile at him and follow Kaya through the hallways before she pushes open two big double doors before grinning wide.

"I have arrived." She says in a posh english accent holding her hands up in the while she smiles brightly at all of the guys who are working out in the very, very big gym.

I look down and laugh with all of the guys at Kaya who is now running up to Marc, her blonde hair which is in a messy bun, bobby slightly as she moves. She quickly kisses Marc, who is lifting weights but has stopped now to let her sit on his lap. Kaya is smiling at me while I'm just standing in front of the doors, my hands in the pockets of my zipper while I move from each foot.

"Sc- Angelina you already know they guys, come'n let's go on the treadmills." She gets up off Marc's lap and walks towards me and she pulls my hand towards the treadmills near the weights. 

Alexis, Dani Alves and Xavi are already on three of them and luckily there are two left to I go on the one at the end and Kaya goes on the one next to Xavi.