Three

The taxi driver who is taking us to the club is nice. He's an Barcelona fan and was listening to the game on the radio and he recognized Kaya and asked for a picture. Even though he was one of the nicest taxi drivers I've ever had, he could talk for Spain.

He spoke to us in Spanish and he spoke so fast that I can barely understand him. I do catch onto some of the jokes he makes about other football teams and some of the fans that are walking out in front of the taxi. 

"Thank you so much." Kaya and I thank the taxi driver and pay him the pay rate and leave him the tip for his amazing jokes and just for how nice he was. 

We get out the taxi and paparazzi are already waiting outside. Kaya takes my hand and we try to get past the paparazzi without hurting our self or them. The club doors open for us and we walk to the reception area in the club. 

Kaya and the other wags booked a free room in the club so no one could get in to make up any stories about the players. 

"It's the room for Bremuz, here's a list of people who are only allowed in, if you could check them all would be great." Kaya hands the woman a piece of white paper with a list of name, it's quite a short list, but there is enough people on it to have a good time.

"Okay Miss Bremuz, the room is straight up the stairs and the room on the left." The women tells us pointing to the stairs behind us.

"Thank you." We say at the same time making us chuckle a little before walking up the stairs, Kaya slipping on her heels as we walk making me laugh loudly before covering my mouth, embarrassed at the loud laugh, I then quickly help Kaya steady herself before we walk into the room to the left.

The room is large, every corner of the room has a large corner couch in it, in the very middle at the back is a bar and in the middle of the room is four couches facing each other with a large coffee table in the middle and a few massive bean bags next to each couch in the middle. It's a very dark with matte black walls and gold lining through out, the lights are beautiful chandeliers and are dim making the room look sexy and sultry.

"This room is beautiful." Kaya gushes moving into the middle of the room and sitting her bag on one of the couches before taking out her phone and snapping a picture.

"Good idea." I take my phone out of my clutch and move back and take a picture of the couches in the middle of the room before adding a caption of three star emojis. 

"We have arrived." Will shouts, walking into the room first, followed by only a few other people on the list come, they must have been to tired to come and party.

"Who's came?" Kaya asks Will who is already at the bar ordering a drink.

"My girlfriend is coming, Neymar, he's going to be a bit late- he's dropping Davi off at his moms, Marc is on his way, Leo and Antonella, I don't know if anyone else is coming oh and I'm sure Gerard and Shakira are coming too."

"So basically enough to fit us all in the middle of the room." I confirm and the both of them nod. 

"Do you guys want a drink?" Will asks holding up the money in his hand.

"Get me a dry white wine please." Kaya says as she sits on the couch and takes selfies of herself, so I take the opportunity and photobomb the back of one of her selfies.

"Can I get a cocktail?" I ask.

"What kind?" Will replies and I shrug my shoulders.

"Surprise me." I wink at him so he winks back before ordering our drinks.

Just as Will carries the drinks over to us the rest of the players walk through the door and come into middle of the room and sit on the couches.

Everyone orders their drinks before we all sit down at the couches, some sitting on the bean bags.