Seven

"Scout, wake up." Evan shakes my shoudlers as my eyes slowly flutter open and the warm Spanish sunlight streams in through my window. I'm in Barcelona, and I have been for a few weeks. Kaya has moved in with Marc over here and I've got a shoot for Spanish Vogue and Kaya has a shoot for Spanish GQ "Why?" I ask and rub my eyes.

"You've got your interview day today." He infroms me and I nod.

"With who?" I ask.

"With Elle, not a photoshoot, just an interview." I nod and get up out of my bed.

I've been loving living in Barcelona for the past few weeks. I'ts a lot more peace full and my apartment isn't as big as my house in L.A. sometimes, it feels like it's just to big for only me. Mainly because Jason used to live with me when we were dating, (he's still calling me like every two days, but I just chose to ignore it), but now that's it's only me I feel like I should just buy a small apartment in L.A and move out to Barcelona. A movie I'm doing in a few weeks is shooting here, so it's with common sense that I just move to Barcelona.

I get dressed in a pair of acid wash high waisted shorts and a thin shirt crop top and a pair of high heel boots, I brush my hair so it goes all bouncy and curly before apply some conealer to my face and apply some lip gloss.

"I'm ready." I shout, walking out of my room as Evan finishes a large glass of water. I smile at Evan and then he holds up a magazine with a picture of neymar and I on the front. It's us leaving McDonalds together.

"It was after the Lupo shoot, it's just two workers going out for lunch together." I explain and he nods.

"They know that, they talk about it in the magazine, but they talk about you rblooming releationship." He smirks at me, "Is there a blooming relationship?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No."

"That's not what Kaya said." He talks to me in a sing song voice making me glare.

"Kaya is being an idiot, she thinks we should go out, nut it's not going to happen." I say and he just keeps smirking.

"Well Ian and I think you'd be an amazing couple." I laugh as Evan mentions his boyfriend. Yes Evan is gay, his boyfriend Ian and him have one kids together and I love taking care of her, she's the cutest thing ever.

"All of you are delusional." I sigh before picking up my phone and push Evan out of my apartment. "Seriously, nothing is going to happen between Neymar and I." I look at the time on my phone and sigh.

"It's not even seven o'clock yet." I groan and he just laughs.

"Maybe afterwards you can meet up with Neymar for lunch." I press the button on the elevator and glare at him.

"Shut up." He just laughs making me glare at him even more.

Speaking of Neymar, we haven't really spoken sine we went to Manchester for the game. Since the morning after the winning game. When I woke up the first thing I saw was Davi Luca sitting cross legged on the bed, smiling at me. I then turn to my left and look at the smaller, empty bed with my night clothes sitting it, untouched. I then turn to my right and look at the sleeping footballer, who I is shirtless with messy hair and his lips slightly pouted.

Ever since that it's been quite awkwards between us, because when he woke up he must have forgotten I was left in the same bed instead of being moved into my own bed.

The whole situation was just very awkward.

"Woah, stop day dreaming, you nearly walked into that car." Evan moves me back on course on the way to the car.