Twenty

"So when am I going to meet your parents?" He asks as we sit in my apartment in Barcelona.

Going to Santos and metting Neymar's parents was great. They're so lovely and welcoming to me. Rafaella and I went out shopping one day, and she's so sweet and nice. I also met Davi's mom while I was there. Carolina is so nice, she's not bothered about the fact that Davi likes me a lot, she wants Neymar to be happy and she wouldn't want to take that away from him.

"I don't know, they're on a cruise right now, travelling the Caribbean right now, and they'll be back next week if you want to go see them." I fix my maxi dress which is rolled up because I have my legs over Neymar's.

"I'd love to meet your parents. I just hope they don't hate me."

"Oh, dont worry, he's going to love you, I mean you play for Barcelona." I joke to him and he smiles and brings his face down to mine and presses his lips against mine.

"Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?" He asks pulling away from my lips, but still keeps his head close to mine, our noses touching slightly.

"I'd love to, what should I wear?"

"Just this, it's just going to be a casual date." He tells me.

"What, am I not good enough for a fancy date with you?" I ask, acting serious but I'm really joking.

"Well, we can go to a big fancy resturant, or we can go to a small resturant and have a nice intimate dinner where we can watch football because they're showing the premiere league games, also there's going to be no paparazzi following us if we walk." He explains to me and I giggle and wrap my arms around him and snuggle into his chest.

"I'd love to Neymar." I say and stand up from the couch and fix my dress the a top and fix the belt.

"Okay, well I'm going to go change into a shirt."

Did I forget to mention that Neymar is shirtless.

"Well I'm going to go get a pair of wedges." I say as Neymar and I walk into my room and he goes into the bag that he brough to my house with his stuff in it from Brazil.

He pulls on a plain white t-shirt and flips a black snapback onto his head to go along with his plain black shorts.

I try to find a pair of wedges but I can't find a pair I want so I just go with a pair of big gladiator sandals which go up to the middle of my shin which are just a zip at the back and are really comfy which is surprsing. I'm wearing just a plain black single strap maxi dress, so to make it a bit more date like so I wear a small gold pendant necklace to match the gold beads on the shoes, it also goes with the gold stretchy belt that goes around my waist.

I don't pick out a jacket because it is really warm here in Barcelona right now.

"You look beautiful." Neymar tells me wrapping his arms around my waist, pressing small kisses against my shoulder.

"Why thank you."

"Come in a selfie." He whispers into my ear and pulls my down onto my be ontop of his makeing me laugh loudly. 

He quickly snaps a picture of me smile, and I complain and ask him to delete it because I probably look so ugly, but he refuses. We then take a few more pictures, of us smiling on the bed. The last one is me holding ono his face and my lips are pressed against his cheek and his eyes are wide and he has a smirk on his face.

Typical Neymar.

"I'm going to post these on everything." He shows me the picture of me laughing and the one that I'm kissing his cheek in a collage.