Twenty Five

My bump is slowly growing. Whenever I go out in public I would always wear loose dresses so no one can see or tell that I'm pregnant.

I'm now three month along.

Yes, I've kept my pregnancy a secret for three months.

But I'm ready.

"What are you doing?" Neymar asks me, walking into our toom as I look in the mirror and rubs over my belly while trying to take a picture of my belly.

"I'm trying to take a picture to post onto Instagram to announce the pregnancy." I tell him and glare as he chuckles at me.

"Here, let me help you." He takes my phone off me, lifts up my tank top and place my hands on my belly and he places his ontop. He kisses my cheek as we face the mirror at a slight angle and he snaps a mirror picture of us.  

"You look beautiful." Neymar turns me to face him while pulling down my tank top before pressing his lips against mine. 

"I don't right now. My hair needs brushed so badly and I need to pluck my eyebrows badly." I say when we pull away from the kiss, but Neymar just keeps me close to him, wrapping his arms around my wasit with a cheeky smiles across his face which makes him look like Davi.

Who is actually here.

Everyone in our family knows about my pregnancy as well. I told my mom and dad the day after we found out and Neymar did the same.

Rafaella must have told Carolina because she phoned us the next day because Davi wanted to talk to us, he said he wanted to come over soon so we organised this trip for him and he's staying here for a month. Carolina wasn't too sure about it at first but she eventually agreed to it because I would stay on the phone to her at night and try to convince her and eventually I did. 

"Dad, I'm hungry." He smiles up at us and wraps his arms around both of our legs.

"Do you want me to take you out for some lunch and some ice cream?" I ask looking down at the small boy who smiles up at me and nods.

"Are you coming dad?" He asks, looking up at Neymar who smiles back a him but shakes his head while touching his small beard that covers his chin and jawline slightly.

"I can't Davi, I've got training, but I'm sure once you've both had lunch you could come to training and visit me." Neymar suggests and I nod along with Davi who is smiling wide at the thought.

"Yes!" Davi shouts and I laugh and them put my hands onto his small shoulders.

"Why don't you go get out of your pjs and I'll go in for a shower so we can leave soon." I say and he nods and runs out of Neymar and I's room to go into his room to get dressed.

"Wear something apporpriate Davi, it's warm out." Neymar shouts and I grab a towel and head towards the bathroom connected.

I go into the shower and don't wash my hair since it is warm out I'll probably just put it up in a bun. I scrub all over my body with the peony smelling body scrub that I bought.

Because peonies are amazing.

I dry my body and pick out a look fitting black maxi dress that hides my baby bump perfectly and I pair it with a flowery kimono. I put on a pair of plain black sandals and put my hair in a bun and apply some tinted moisturisor to my face for a little bit of make up coverage.

"Don't you look beautiful." Neymar sneaks up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist, resting them ontop of my bump.

"Why thank you." i feel him press kisses against my neck making me squirm away from his because of how ticklish it is.