Bonus Chapter- Neymars Point of View

Scout and I aren't talking.

It's all due to me being tired and not going to get Valentina because she was crying. 

I realise now that I may have been and asshole and I realise I didn't appreciate how much Scout actually does around the house with Valentina and still manages to keep up her job.

I was such an asshole.

I'm coming home from training right now and after almost a week, I can take it anymore. I need to hear her beautiful voice again.

I walk up the stairs and into the apartment with a massive smile on my face.

"Hi." I look at Scout and Valentina who are sitting on the floor at the couch infront of the tv. 

Valentina runs straight towards me so I drop my training bag on the ground and lift her up into my arms and loo at Scout who players with her fingers and her wedding ring while staying on the floor.

"Hi Scout." I say as I walk over to her with Valentina on my hip. I sit down next to her and gently as I can, trying not to drop Valentina.

She doesn't look at me.

"Hi." Is all she replies with.

"Look Scout. I'm sorry. You do so much, you take care of Valentina and still keep doing your jobs and I didn't think about it. I love you so much. You've been planning this wedding which is getting closer and closer and I don't want my future wife to be mad at me before the wedding. I'm sorry." I apologise and stare down at her.

She lifts her head and looks at me and then to Valentina as my heart starts to beat faster as I take in her beauty while waiting for her to answer.

"It's fine Neymar. Don't worry." She smiles so Immediatly lean over and press my lips against her heavnly soft ones.

"I love you." I whisper, keeping close to her and rub my nose against hers.

"I love you too." She replies making me smile wide.

How did I get so lucky?

-----------------------------------

It's today.

The wedding.

The best day of my life.

The day I get to marry the love of my life.

"Are you nervous?" Marc asks with a massive smile on his face.

"I'm shaking so bad." I lift up my hand and look at it, "Don't tell anyone." I glare at him making him laugh and nod.

"I won't, I'd be the same in your position." He replies.

"Do you think you and Kaya will ever get married?" I sit down on one of the chairs in the hotel room and breathe out deeply.

"Yes, well I hope so. I don't think I want to spend m life with anyone else. I think I'm going to ask her soon. I just need to get the ring." 

"Well if you need help. I'm here." I smile up at him.

My dad then walks in with the rest of my team mates who are all shouting and laughing.

"Are you nervous?" Lots of voices ask.

"Very."

"Now are you sure you want to go through with this?" Dani jokingly ask as he wraps his arm around my neck, "Because it's never to late if you realise that you don't want the married life and would rather date other girls."