Twenty Two

We're back in Barcelona and I've been staying over at Neymar's for the past few days. It's amazing and I'm getting used to it. My stuff is nearly all packed up in my falt in Barcelona, along with all of my stuff from L.A because it was my house over there was sold, so I also have a lots of money now in the back because my house over there was really big for only one person and it was in the Hollywood Hills so it was worth alot of money. Also seeling some of my furniture from the house in L.A s going to provide me with more money.

Moving in with Neymar is a scary thought. It would be the first time I've ver moved in with a guy.

The moving van is due tomorrow. 

"Babe, what do you want to do today?" Neyar asks, coming up behind me and wraps his arms around me as I look out onto the beautiful view of Barcelona.

"Do you want to go to the beach?" I ask and he nods at me.

"I'll go get ready, since you are basically ready." I say to him and he laughs because he's already wearing a pair of swin shorts and a white t-shirt.

I go into our room and pick out a high waisted spotty bikini. 

Neymar and I go down to the beach and just spend the day toether as a couple. 

We go out for dinner that night and have an intimate time together. 

The next day is very stressful because  the moving van comes and the moving people are nice and are Barcelona fans so they get along with Neymar well. Seeing my things and Neymar's things together warms my heart.

Looking back on that it is amazing.

But right now I'm on a plane to London to filmmy new film and it's only be a few hours since I left and I already miss everyone. 

Will who is one of my bestest friends in the entire world keeps sending me pictures through snapchat of everyone and I almost cry on the private plane.

When I arrive in London, Evan meets me at the airport an I cry to him in the car about how I miss everyone.

He just tells me to go to sleep once we get to my hotel room so clear my head.

I do as I'm told and fall into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------

"Come'n sleepy head, you've got filming in half an hour." Evan bursts into my room making me jump up from my bed.

"Okay, I'm just going for a shower and will I just wear like a robe down or something?" I ask and he nods and since the red is only down the street it should be fine.

I shower and wash my hair and then take a fluffy robe and slip it on.

I follow Evan out of the hotel and since it's like five in the morning no paparazzi are outside so I don't have any embarrassing photos of me.

Hair and make-up takes a long time and the outfit I am given is smiple because it is an english based film there is a unifrom and it's stange having to wear one because I never went to school and if I did I wouldn't have had to wear a uniform.

I am escorted to set where I have to meet the girl that is going to play my best friend in the film. It's an english actress from a well known UK tv show and this is her first film so I'm excited.

"Oh my gosh, you're here." I hear a gasp as I walk into one of the class rooms and looks t the small girl with bright green eyes and long blonde hair down her back. She's about 5'2 her face is quite chubby but sits nice with her skinny body.