Chapter 77: Exploring One's Self

Start from the beginning

Giaivetail is what it's called. Or the Hell's Bardiche for others. Its a very dangerous Grimm type, and is also pretty rare to encounter. But that doesn't mean you won't maybe encounter one in your Hunter or Huntress life time. But for one, I hope i dont encounter one. As these are one of these more difficult armored types which take ages to kill to do their armor. After finishing that page, I turned to the next journal page. And started doing the same with the next. Drawing out a sketch of the Grimm in question, then adding their abilities, type, size, etc. And finally adding the facts and info beside the sketch. Just writing it in a more simpler way, and less of the way Mr. Port dose it and explains it. As again... He explains it in a way to where its unbearable. Like, SUPER. Unbearable. So that's what I have been doing to pass the class time. The next Grimm I drew and filed was this one.

 The next Grimm I drew and filed was this one

This Grimm was named the Byakko Khan. This is a more smaller version to the Chimera. Which is a fusion of many different other animals put into one. Or something worse. For this Grimm Chimera, the Tiger dose all the body movement. The Byakko was also smaller then the other Grimm Chimera which I haven't had time to add to learn or add to my journal. And to put it shortly, it's a Grimm I don't wanna meet. And I very much don't wanna be on the wrong side of this beast. I can only imagine...

But after a while of working in my journal, time finally passed and the bell rings

But after a while of working in my journal, time finally passed and the bell rings. Everyone begins to pack their stuff. Everyone, except me. I waited back a little bit, every student begins to walk out, as I still sat in my seat. Just adding a few more touches to me journal page. Ones everyone left, that's when Ms. Yamada noticed me. "Hmm?" I hear her question wordlessly. "(Y/N)? Did you not hear the bell?" She asks. "Class is over." She says. I looked up at her. "Oh... I know." I reply. "Then, how come your not going to your next class? Your gonna be late if you don't hurry." She says. "Well..." I start. "I... I wanted to tell you something." I say. "In private. That's why I waited behind until everyone left." I explained. "Oh?" She says. Ms. Yamada sits up from her desk chair, closes the door, and walks over to me. "What did you need to say (Y/N)?" She asks. In a polite tone. Not to be mean or anything, but the way Ms. Yamada speaks is so much more calming and relaxing then from how Ms. Glynda speaks. Shes always got this stern, serious and strict sounding tone to her. Which makes it difficult to ever want to speak with her. Heck its hard to even ask her to use the restroom. That's how scary she is. But you dont get that with Ms. Yamada. Its a complete opposite feeling, you feel calm, relaxed, and well... Happy to be in her presence. While Ms. Gylnda just feels Imtimatating, made worse by her height.