Chapter 30

***Aaron's Point Of View***

I wait until I hear herlow snoring to turn to face her. I couldn't go to sleep since what has happened just about an hour ago. I can't believe she was actually disgusted by herself because he forced himself on her. It's not her fault.

When she first kissed me, I was shocked at how ruff she was. like she wanted to show me how she felt. It was powerful. That whole moment was perfect, even when she told me to stop. she didn't shout. She didn't cry. She said it in her beautiful velvet voice. Soothing and calm. And I can't blame her. She was raped only a few days ago. She needs to mentally recover.

I look over her body as she sleeps. Her hand never let go of mine. I can't help but smile at our hands. I look up at her and noticed, she looks so peaceful. Like she's happy. But I don't want her to be happy only sleeping because sleeping is like tasting death, and I don't want my princess to never, ever, leave me. I want her to be happy with her eyes wide open.

I look at her slightly parted lips, her spreaded legs, one between mine and the other farther away, her twisted torso, and her other arm laying flat by her sides. Iknow it sounds stupid to say a person looks beautiful when they sleep because theyre all mangled up, but even in herawkward body position, she looks more beautiful than ever. I can feel my eyes begin to droop from tiredness. I lean over and kiss her cheek before leaning back.

I love her. I love her alot...

-----

"Aaron. Hey, Aaron. Aaron wake up, I can't sleep." Madison whispers at me, shaking my arm a little. I open my eyes and see that half her body is over mine. It's sexy.

"What time is it?" I ask, sitting up a little and rubbing my eyes. She shrugs.

"I dont know, but I don't want you complaining you're cold, so wake up loser."She says sticking out her tongue and smiling. She wraps her arms around my torso and snuggles into my chest. She breathes in deeply as if taking in my scent. I chuckle at her.

"Do I smell good?" I ask amused. I feel her face heat upn against me.

"You smell like peppermint and laundry detergent." She mumbles. I laugh at her and put my arm around her and pet her hair. She doesn't talk for a while, like she's thinking.

"Hey Aaron?"

"Hhmm?"

"Have you ever loved anyone else before? Like girlfriend wise?" She asks quietly.

"No," I answer back truthfully," Only you," I kiss her hair,"It will always be you." I can't make up the words to say I 'I love you' to her, but I will soon. I know she's scared too.

"But... are you scared to?"

"Scared to what?"

"Fall in love." She says back, almost inaudible.

"To be totally honest, I'm terrified. You're really the only person I've opened up to. What about you? Are you scared?" I ask looking down on her. She looks up.

"I'm beyond scared straight. But then again, who isn't?" She says with a small smile. I can't help but smile back. So this is how late night conversations are. All mushy. Everything coming from the heart...

She leans up and holds her lips on mine for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Aaron, maybe one day we can... you know... do that..." She whispers as she traces patterns on my abs.

I couldve sworn she traced 'I love you', but I wasnt exactly paying attention. I was more paying to controlling myself.

"One day Madison. One day." I whisper to her and look at the ceiling. She sits up a little and places her face in my neck. Her breathing is shallow and light. I can feel her eyelashes fluttering on my neck. It drives me crazy. Shes like an addiction. Once you have a little taste of it, you're hooked.

"Want to watch a movie?" I ask her, and look down to her as i rub her sides. She nods. I lean over and grab the remote from the floor. I hand it to her and she surfs the channels. We settle on watching The Lion King.

I could really care less about what we watch, as long as she's here with me, I know I'll be okay...

***A/N***

Okay guys, I wouldve had this chapter updated by 5am, but I had no connection on my phone. So when I went on my laptop, the draft wasnt there. So I had to rewrite the whole entire thing. And the last sentence where Aaron says, "As long as she's here with me, I know I'll be okay." I took that quote from the song If Im James Dean Youre Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens. Except the exact quote from that song would've been,"As long as you're here with me
I know we'll be okay."But that's close enough. I'm going to link the acoustic version here, so give it a listen, its really good. To me that song relates to Chapters 28-30. ( ^-^) Enjoy!!1