Chapter 6

Author note- the video is the song in this chapter. (If you don't like rock music don't listen. )

I open my eyes to see Dylan,Mark,Brent, and Josh staring at me worried. I try to sit up but a pain went all over my head. I wince and lay back down. Dylan passes me a asprin and some water. I gulp it down. "Where's Aaron?"

"ummm Mads remember he left like 3 hours ago. When he was talking to you. He doesn't live far though don't worry. Like 10 blocks away. " Brent says worriedly. And like that all the memories run back to me. Aaron. Him telling me he likes me. Then him yelling at me. And him leaving. And then me having so much anxiety I passed out on my hard wood floor hyperventilating. I started crying my eyes out at the memories. Dylan and Josh sit on either sides of me and start playing with my hair, rubbing my arms and thighs, and whispering soothing things in my ear. When I calm down I notice its 1 in the morning and the boys look like wrecks. Also I notice I'm in Marks flannel and my hot pink pantie and bra. Also my hair was down. " Ummm guys where are my clothes." I say blushing slightly. They all start blushing a little which was cute.

"Ummmm...... We got scared that he ermmmm hurt you. so when we got your breathing under control we took off your clothes. it wasn't like it's something we didn't see from you before. no offense. so once we made sure we didn't see any bruises or anything. we notice you had blood in the back of your head so we untied your hair and found where the blood was coming from. And then we got a wet cloth and put pressure. after everything was stable Mark put his flannel on you and that's the story," Josh says really fast I nod slowly so my head doesn't hurt. " Ummm guys can someone or all of you bring clothes from your houses for the rest of the school week so I'm not alone." They all said a quick yes and said they'll be back in a few.

I stay up watching The Breakfast Club on my phone. Where in the world are these boys? All of a sudden I hear rustling and quiet yelling downstairs. I grab a metal pole I had laying around my art room and tiptoed down the hallway. That's when I hear a Marks familiar voice. "Guys just leave your bags in the living room we'll bring them up later. I'm just going to sleep with Madi tonight to make sure she's alright. And remember to bring that stuff upstairs. She probably isn't even sleeping today's been a stressful day. And we're also not going to school today so we can chill with Madi. But the rest of the week we are. So meaning we're only going to school tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday." Once he's done with his speech I walk in innocently with the metal pole behind me. Dylan, Brent, and Josh quickly put the things behind them and give me a innocent look. Mark looks at me quizzicaly. "Hey ummm Madi why do you have a ummmm metal pole behind you?"

"Wellllll my darling Mark," I say walking up to him and standing on a chair to ruffle his hair and be like 2 inches taller, "I didn't know where you guys were and I heard rustling downstairs. so to protect me I grabbed the most painful thing I had,which is a metal pole, and came downstairs. then I heard you and notice I was in no danger. so now I want to know what you got lil 'ol me. Also I don't want to go to school either. The rest of the 2 days left sound fine." I say innocently giving my cutest puppy face ever.

"So when you noticed you weren't in  danger you spied on us and now you know part of our suprise."

"Yappityyup yup yup."( another one of my made up words)

"And you haven't put on pants yet." I look down and notice I'm still in his flannel and my underwear.

"Well maybe I want to be a little free. it's hot in here anyways."

"yeah Mark let her be free it's a nice view. and she looks hot," Dylan says winking at me. I roll my eyes.

"Okay Madi since you know we have something for you. Guess which person has the ice cream. Which one has the movies. And which one has nothing. " Mark says. I hop off the chair and walk over to the boys and poke their arms and inspect their arms.