Chapter 29

Everybody left a few hours ago and I slept over Aaron's house since Mark and Josh were still sleeping over my house.

I slowly pry Aarons hands away from me and quietly get up. I feel dirty when he touches me knowing that I was touched by another man. I open the door and close it it behind me. I start to walk down the hallway when I hear some muffled noises. I go towards the sound and stop at Emma's door. She sounds like she's crying. I know I should let her have her privacy but it sounds like she's in emotional pain.

I slowly open the door and peek inside. She's laying face down and crying heavily into her pillow. I knock lightly and step into her room.

"Emma?" She stops crying and turns around. Even in the dark I can see her red tear stained face.

"Hey, you alright?" I ask walking to her and sitting next to her. She sniffles and nods.

"Yeah. I'm fine. " she says quietly.

"No youre not. What's wrong?" She immediately breaks down in tears again. I hug her tightly and she hugs my tighter. She cries into my shirt and I place my chin on her head and rub her back, whispering nice things into her hair.

After awhile she calms and sits up straight. She wipes her eyes and stifles a cold laugh.

"I'm sorry Madison. I'm being dramatic. "

"No. You're not. Not just tell what happened. " I say and take her hands in between mine. She takes a deep breath and sighs.

"Grayson broke up with me. He said he loves me but he noticed that around Josh I'm different. He said we can still be friends. I messed everything up. " She says and a choked cry breaks through her lips.

"Hey, its okay. Its alright. You didn't mess anything up. Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why these things happen but it does, and we can't do nothing about. Now he is willing to be friends with you. He wants to still be in your life. Do you want him still in yours?"

"Yes. More than anything. "

"Then take his offer on that. You guys can still manage to be friends. Trust me. Even though it might be awkward at first, it will soon ease into a normality but I'll tell you one thing. With every perverted thing these boys said to me, every time they've seen me in such little amount of clothing, everything that has happened, they have never, ever, led me on to thinking that they absolutely love me. And even though I even kissed some of them and we're still best friends. We're like this," I say crossing my index finger over my middle finger tightly,"I don't have a doubt that he will ever let you go and obviously he has a lot of sense in him. He didn't continue to believe you were head over heels over him even though he probably was. He didn't have a blind eye. He loved you and he loved you so much he knew how you were and let you go, but he didn't want to let you leave forever. " She nods and looks at me.

"Thank you Madison."

---

We lay back on her bed and talk to each other while looking at the ceiling. We giggle at each other and talk about everything. Silly stories, our lives, celebrities, bands, makeup, clothes, etc.

The door opens and we immediately sit up. Aaron squints at us, tiredness noticable in his voice.

"What you guys doing up so early?"

"We couldn't sleep. " I say simply.

"Well I can't either since you left me in the cold." Aaron says pouting. I roll my eyes and walk towards him.

"Seriously Aaron. " I say crossing my arms. He gives me a lop sided smile.

"Seriously princess. " He says crossing his arms too. I roll my eyes again and turn to Emma.

"Goodnight Emma. Aaron is acting like a wuss. " She laughs and waves.

"Goodnight Madison. " I shut the door and look at aaron with a stern face. He laughs and goes to wrap his arms around me. I immediately stop him and hold his arm with the palm of my hands.

"Aaron stop. " I say weakly, closing my eyes. He putsvhis arms down and I open my eyes. He looks worried.

"Why not?" I don't answer, just look away.

"Madison what's wrong?"

"I- let's talk in the room. " I say quietly and walk away. He follows behind me. I sit on his bed as he closes the door behind me. He sits next to me and looks at me.

"Why don't you want me touching you?" He asks me softly.

"I just feel dirty. Every time you touch me I don't feel right because I was touched by somebody else. Aaron, I was raped again. I just don't feel right touching you when i was touched by another man. " I say, not daring to make eye contact.

"Wait... He... Touched you?" He says slowly. But I can hear every word he says with venom.

"Yes... Aaron please, he's gone already. He can't touch me again. Please, relax. " I say touching his arm and looking him pleadingly in the eye. He looks livid.

"Madison, he touched you. I might've shot him, but he still touched you. You can't reverse the past Madison ! I should've been there early! I shouldn't have wasted time!! I-" I cut him off by roughly kissing him on the lips. He doesn't respond at first but then he kisses me back with the same force. We fall back and I land on top of him. My legs cradling his sides. We pull back for air.

"Aaron, you couldn't have done anything. He raped me the first day I got there, and by that time you were probably still drugged. Just forget it, alright? I'm here right now. I'm with you. That's all that should matter. Just kiss me. " I tell him lowly. He looks at me then smiles.

"No problem princess. " He leans up and kisses me with a passion that he's never kissed me before. He flips us so I'm on the bottom and he's on top.

As he kisses me, he plays with the hem of my shirt. When I don't reject he pulls it slowly off me. He throws it to the side and looks down on me. He then leans down and pecks my lips.

"You're beautiful-" Kisses my cheek.

"Just the way-" And leans into my ear.

"You are. " He then away and kisses me again, this time softer.

He pulls away and starts to lead kisses down from lips down to my belly button. He kisses my hip bone and I giggle lightly. He looks up and smirks.

"Sweet spot?" He says innocently and proceeds to nibble on my hip bone. I go into a fit of giggles. He stops and traces his tongue from my hip bone up to my belly button, to my breasts, up my neck and lands back on my lips. I arch my back a little.

Our tongues mingle with each other and everything deepens. Aarons hands make their way to my bra strap. I love how this feels but I know its too quick. I pull away and lay my hands on aarons chest.

"Aaron, I think we need to stop. " I whisper to him. He looks at me and nods. He rolls off me and lays back.

"Sorry. " He mumbles.

"It's okay, " I say quietly and kiss his cheek," I loves every moment of it. " His hand finds mine and holds it tightly. I give it a squeeze and we sigh at the same time. And that's how we fall asleep, staring at the ceiling, hand in hand...