Chapter 35

**Madison's Point of View**

Two months later.

Me and Aaron lay on my bed and watch The Little Mermaid. Its two days after my birthday, meaning he's 18 and I'm 17. Also, about a month ago, Aaron had told everyone his dark past and Mark announced hes gay and they met Seth. Seth was quickly accepted into our little clique.

Everybody had left earlier, leaving us by ourselves. Again.

I lay on Aarons shoulder and my babies,my dogs, lay on the edge of the bed.

"Have you ever actually took your dogs for a real walk?" I look up at home and shake his head.

"I was scared of the world. " I say smiling a little. He smiles back.

"Well then Princess, I'm here to protect you. So let's go for a real walk. " He says getting up. I get up and follow him downstairs.

--

When my dogs first took a step out the door. They were hesisitant at first. I mean they've never seen concrete. They would just go down to the basement, out the doggy door, and go into the grassy back yard.

But then they got used to it after practically pulling them down two blocks. As we walk up my front steps my phone rings. I answer it and walk into my house.

"Hello?"

"Hi Madison, its Emma. "

"Oh, hi Emma. What's up?"

"Oh nothing, but me and Josh will be there in 45 minutes to pick you guys up. Dress nice. BYE!!" With that she hangs up the phone. I stare at my phone with a raised eyebrow.

"Who was that ?"

"Emma. Apparently we have to dress nicely and they're picking us up. " He raises an eyebrow at me but shrugs.

"Then let's get ready. " We both go upstairs and he pulls out his tux from the clean laundry. He took me out to prom, so he had left his tux here. Besides my prom dress, I have squat to wear.

I rummage through every hanger in my closet, and at the end see something in the back of the closet on the floor. I bend down and pick it up. Its a pretty long, flowy, one shoulder black dress, with a low cut front, and a leg slit. It also has a few rhinestones from the strap to the neckline. It is very elegant. It even has the tag still on it. I have no idea how I got it either.

I smile and run to the other side of my closet. I toss around sneakers until I find the only girl shoes I have. They are silver 5 inch heels. Why I never wore these, I have no idea.

I go into my room and begin dressing. Once I'm fully dressed, I walk over to the mirror on my door. I look like a million bucks. The dress clings from my chest down to my thighs, then flows. The heels make my legs look long and toned. Aaron walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He puts his head on my shoulder and smiles at our reflections.

"You look beautiful. " He whispers into my ear. I smile and close my eyes.

"This time I can say I really feel like it. " I whisper back to him. When I open my eyes his face is tilted upwards. I lean down and peck his lips.

We head into my bathroom, with him still having his hands wrapped around my waist. I pull out my curling iron and he pulls out the blow dryer. As he flips his hair in the front I iron my hair a little so my frizz is gone. My hair is now up to my the bottom of my ears.

I walk into my room and my phone is ringing.

"Hello?"

"What the hell?! I've been calling you for like 5 minutes!! Get your asses outside!!" With that she hangs up. I look at Aaron and roll my eyes.