Chapter 20

***Madison's Point Of  View ***

I look into my kitchen and all the boys are fanning the oven while more smoke comes out. My dogs are barking like crazy and all the fire alarms are going off. I run down to my basement and grab the firextinguisher. I feel my blood rushing and take a minute to breathe. Madison, control. Controlyourself. Nomoreanxietyattacksfromnoeon. Control.

I take a deeper breath and continue on with my running.

"MOVE OUT MY WAY IDIOTS!!" I scream at them and spray the stove. The white foam stops the smoke. I wipe my face and look at the boys. They are smiling sheepishly at me.

"I'm going to smoke. " I hear Aaron say and the front door opens and closes.

"Sorry Madison! " They say in unison and hug me tightly as a group hug. I laugh and hug most of them back.

"Don't worry girl, you still look cute with no hair. " Mark says jokingly. I laugh and push him lightly.

" Open the windows and door guys so the smoke gets out. " They all nod and disperse in different directions. I walk up to my babies and sit down. They rub their heads on me and lick all over my face. I laugh and rub them on their tummies.

"I know baby, mommy missed you too." Listen whoever doesn't call their pet their children, and doesnt accept the fact that they're parents to their animals, might as well not have an animal, let alone children.

"So, Madison, how's it going?" I literally jumped in my place. I look back and see Adam. I stop petting the dogs and turn around to face him.

"Im good. " I say simply.

"Need help?"He asks, putting out his hand. I take it and he easily helps me up. 

"Are you okay? You don't seem like you want me here ?"

" I'm sorry Adam, I'm just really tired and I need a shower, but can you please tell mark to make me something ,hospital food is crap. " I say, trying not to sound as moody as possible. He nods and I start to walk off, but then he grabs my arm.

"Can I please talk to you later Madison? " He asks with a lot of hope in his voice. I nod and he nods back, letting go of my arm.

I walk to my room and go into my bathroom. I smell like a hospital.

Taking a nice long bath, I wrap myself in a towel and walk to my closer. I pick out a simple black knitted sweater, black jeans and red vans. After putting on my clothes, I just change my plugs into a single flared black rose plugs.

Satisfied with my look, even though it would look cuter if I had my hair to braid, I walk downstairs to see nobody in sight. Its freezing in here too, well my head is. I walk back upstairs and grab my black beanie. I put it on and walk back downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see the table already full with food and some alcohol bottles. There's yellow rice, white rice, lasagna, chicken cutlets, corn, and mashed potatoes. How long was I in that shower for?!?! 

"You were up there for a pretty long time and you have a whole lot of cooking space. " Mark says smiling at me and continuing to give out utensils. I sit down between Emma and Brent. I turn to Emma and smile. Her face is slightly swollen, probably because she just got those piercings.

" Hey Emma. "

"Hey. " I see her avert her eyes and just hold her gaze. I look to see where she's memorized by. Its Josh. And he's staring right back at her. I give a small smoke and look back at Emma.

"Hey Emma, come outside with me, I want to talk for a minute before we eat. " I say to her. She snaps out her trance and looks at me and nods. I grab her hand and walk to the front door. Once we're outside I turn to face her and let go of her hand.

"So,  I saw you looking at Josh. " She blushes vividly.

"Yeah... Sorry..."

"Why are you saying sorry for? He isn't mine and I don't like him like that. Aaron is the only one I have feelings for. The rest are like perverted brothers. And let me tell you, out of all of them, I didn't kiss Josh or Mark. Aaron was my first though. Josh wanted it to come naturally ," I say rolling my eyes and laugh, she laughs too, " He's a good boy. Just give him a chance. He's one of the boys in this group who actually have some type of sense. "

"When Aaron and I came out the hospital, he seemed like he cared a lot for you, I thought he had a thing for you. " She says shyly.

"Nope, not him. If anything its just Aaron. Maybe Adam. But that's old news.  Anyways Emma, how old are you ?"

"14." I immediately start choking from shock. She goes to oat my back but I hold up my hand to signal I'm fine. After I sober up I give her a suprised look.

"You serious? "

"Yeah. "

"You do understand that's a significant age difference right? All these boys are 17. I'm only 16. The question is are you ready to have someone so experienced?" She nods.

"Well then, I'm willing to help you. I know Josh, and he would understand to take baby steps with you, okay ? " She nods happily.

"I know Aaron didn't. " I say laughing to myself.

"Aaron didn't what? " I squeal and jump a little. I hold my heart and look at a laughing Aaron.

"You freaking scared me ass. "

"I noticed babe. So like I was saying, Aaron didnt what? "

"Take slow steps with me. " I say smirking and crossing my arms over my chest. He smirks wider and mimicks me.

"Darling ,we're only a year apart and you enjoyed it. Plus, we didn't have sex yet, so considering me, I'm taking some freaking small baby steps. " I roll my eyes at him and stick out my tongue.

"So mature Madison. Anyways, I didn't get to properly do this so would you Madison be my one and only girlfriend ?" He asks, getting on one knee like if he was proposing to me. I smile widely and nod.

"Yes. Of course I'll be your girlfriend. Under one condition. "

"Anything. "

"You have to promise me you'll never cheat on me, especially with someone like Violet. " I say in all seriousness. He smiles and gets up, holding both my hands. He leans in and stops just before my lips.

"I already made that promise. " He whispers and closes the distance between us. He kisses me lightly, like if I was a precious glass doll that would shatter with too much force. He pulls away and smiles at me. I smile back.

"We're waiting for you guys to come inside to eat. " He says smirking and leaves. I roll my eyes at the door and look at Emma who's looking at me with envy.

"That was adorable. " I blush and look down.

"Let's go eat. " I hear her laugh and we walk into my house with my head down.

We sit down in our spots, which already has our food served, also with a liquor mixture. I look at emmd and she shrugs at me.

"First time for everything. " she whispers to me.

"Trust me. Your first time drinking with them never turns out good, fun but not good. " I say smiling. She smiles back. We start eating in a peaceful silence until there's a loud clapping.

"Well, well, well, look who finally surfaced the earth. Little Miss Hotty herself, and her douche of a boyfriend. " We all look and see Kennedy Parker...