Chapter 11

I'm awaken by my doorbell ringing. what the hell?! it's 8 o'clock on a Sunday. whos up at this time?! I get up slowly and start walking out my room. being my sleepy self I bumped into the my room door. well that woke me up. I rubbed my aching for head and opened my door. I'm going to have a bruise. I walk downstairs and look through the peep hole. Aaron. why is he here? I opened the door and greeted by the awesome presence of Aaron. wait what?! speechless by my own thoughts I open my door wider and he walks in.

"well good morning gorgeous. you don't look like you fell off a tree. " he says smirking. I squint my eyes at him.

"listen dude I've been woken up early on a Sunday and I probably have a bruise on my forehead. " I say pointing to my forehead. he looks and widens his eyes.

"woah what happened?" he says slightly touching it but I jerk my face away.

"i bumped into my door." I say grogily. he chuckles.

"well that adds to all the bruises. but this one is visible to others. " I shrug.

"so why are you here?" I ask curiously.

"you left your phone and keys. I washed your clothes but I forgot them. " he says passing me my stuff. I smile at him. then I find myself hugging him. I pull away shocked and blushing. 

"ummm ermm thanks. " he smiles a dazzling smile at me.

"come on let's go. " he says pulling me out the door. I pull back.

"i can't I'm in pajamas and my hair looks like a birds nest. "

"too bad we aren't going anywhere to impress anybody. " he says still pulling me. I sigh and just give in.

we get in his car and he leaves the block. I sit back and watch all the passing cars. as I'm watching the scenery pass I notice that I'm not tired. that's nuts. and I'm not even cranky that he woke me up. a little part of me said I liked him and I can't deny it. he's just perfect. I snuggle into the seat and curl up into a ball. I turn to face Aaron and watch him drive. he's so perfect. but what's the mystery part of him. i stay there thinking and that's when it hits me. I know so little about him yet he knows everything about me. hopefully he gradually opens up to me at least. but I wont force him.

"Hey Aaron where are we going?" I ask yawning. he looks at me with something in his eyes.

"it's a suprise. " I roll my eyes at him and just watch him driving.

"you know if you video tape me you can see me everyday because staring at me wont last. " he says laughing. I blush a little.

"well sorry. watching you drive is interesting. you're so focused. " I say smiling. he just smiles back. this ride was taking long so I just fell asleep in my seat.

I wake up to Aaron tapping me on the shoulder.

"did we crash?" I say tiredly closing my eyes again. I hear him chuckle.

"no sleepy we didn't crash. we're at our destination. " I groan and slowly open my eyes. I get up and look around. It's like one of those man made ponds that's kinda like a beach so you can swim in it. It's actually quite beautiful. It has sand and lily pads with little white and pink flowers in the middle. Also nobody was there so that's a bonus.

"What are we doing here Aaron?"

"Swimming. " He says in a duh tone. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"No shit. I dont have a bathing suit."

"You know since you've met us you've been cursing alot. Not that it's bad. It's funny. But anyways I just bought you another one. I remember your size. " I nod and get out the car. He opens the drunk and pulls out bathing suits, towels, and a blanket. He passes me something that brings me to smile like an idiot. It was the bikini I really wanted from hot topic. It was black and red with skulls, roses, polka dots, bows, and ruffles. I absolutely loved it. I jumped up and hugged him. He stumbled backwards and laughed. I got off him and ran into the woods. I quickly changed into the bikini and ran back out. When I came back Aaron was changed into red swimming trunks. I smiled at him and threw my clothes in the car. Also the blanket was already set with a little picnic basket. I smiled and ran to him. I gave him a huge hug and he returned it.