Chapter 10

I opened my eyes slightly but closed them because they burned. I tried to sit up but felt like I've been run over by a truck. what the hell is wrong with me?! I slowly open my eyes and slowly look around. it was a light gray room with band posters. almost like mine. I feel somebody's arm around my waist tighten. I gasped and jumped two feet. Then the person groans. I slowly look to the side and see a sleeping Aaron. I look at him in awe. he is the cutest when he sleeps. he has ruffled hair, his mouth is slightly parted, and he's snoring lowly. I just stared at him but then a question hit me like a boulder. What am I doing in his bed? I worridly look down but am pleased when I see I have my clothes on. I hear another groan and look at Aaron.

"morning beautiful." I blush slightly.

" morning Aaron. " he sits up. I try to get up too but wince in pain and lay back down. Aaron looks at me worried.

"Aaron I seriously am confused as to why I'm here and why I feel like I've been run over by a truck. " I say in all seriousness. he looks up and down my still looking worried.

"Madi I'm going to have to remove your clothes so I can see if anything is wrong." I nod my head. he slowly unbuttons my shirt while looking me in the eyes. I just stare into his beautiful green eyes but I look away because I can feel a blush coming on. he removes my shirt and puts it to the side. he then unbottons my pants and pulls them down slowly. when he's done I hear a low gasp.

"What happened?" I ask. I then feel his finger on my waist, thighs, wrists, and neck.

"Aaron what's going on?" I say worried. he looks me in the eyes.

"you seriously don't remember ?" he says astonished. I shake my head no.

"well last night after your date with Adam you went on a walk to think. you then bumped into Kennedy Parker. he was...ummm... let's say harrassing you. then I stopped him and he left. you were scared to go home and I brought you here. " I form an 'o' with my mouth and try to remember what happened. that's when it hits me harder than ever.

"Aaron come here." I whisper trying to hold back my tears. he comes over to me and picks me up and places me in his lap. I quickly hug him tightly and let all my tears out. he hugs me back. I wince a little bit but that's okay because I have him in my arms right now and that's all that matters. I guess he heard me because he mumbled 'sorry' into my back and loosens his grip. I let out a little laugh.

"it's okay. I need you to hold me tighter. teddy bears don't do that." he laughs and hugs me tighter, rubbing my back. I smile to myself. I think I'm falling for him. I hold him tighter not wanting to let go. I hear him laugh. I smile even bigger. how can he make me happy just by a laugh. this is nuts.I pull away and smile at him. 

"Can you set me on the floor and get me something to put on?" he nods and picks me up bridal style and gently places me on the floor. he then goes into his drawer and gives me his light blue t-shirt. I slip it on and he looks at me approvingly. I blush a little.

"Aaron aren't your parents or your sister here?" I ask suspiciously.

"um no." he says lowly rubbing the back of his neck. maybe it's a touchy subject. I just nod my head. we stay silent for a few looking down.

"by the way Madison I have to say blue and black are very much your colors." he says smirking. I laugh at him and do a little spin. he laughs back. I'm glad he changed the subject it was starting to get a little awkward.

"Well come on I'm hungry. and I'm in pain so you need to cook mister. " I say trying to put my hands on my hips put don't because it hurts. he gets up and picks me up bridal style.

"umm I can walk yah know." I say blushing. he looks me in my eyes.

"well that's too bad I want to carry my lovely madi." I blush at his comment. he woke up in a happy mood. he carries me downstairs and to the kitchen. he sits me on the kitchen counter, then goes and grabs some stuff I'm guessing for breakfast.